Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Ramen, Ramen, Ramen! [Private - Shika]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Ramen, Ramen, Ramen! [Private - Shika] Empty Ramen, Ramen, Ramen! [Private - Shika] Tue Jan 13, 2015 1:54 pm

Jigoku

Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Jigoku walked along the busy streets of Konohagakure no Sato, listening to the bustling culture of his home village. He was always filled with a sense of patriotism as he wandered the village, taking in the air of energy. It reminded him of why he wanted to become a powerful Shinobi, and it reminded him of why he spent hours upon hours training, pushing his body to its very limit so that he could find it for the sole purpose of pushing himself past it. It was to protect this energy. This cooperation. It was to protect the innocence and the blissful obliviousness of the villagers. They had no idea what was sacrificed everyday to protect them, to increase their standard of living. They went about their business, helping each other.

Jigoku wore a pair of dark blue jeans that faded a bit in the knees as part of their design. He wore brown steel-toed boots that rose to just above his ankles, and beneath them were thick athletic black socks. He wore a white v-neck shirt covered only partially by an unzipped black hoodie with the Uchiha Clan crest printed on the back. He wore a necklace given to him by his mother, made of silver that ran to just above his collarbone, and there was a decorative pair of praying hands made of silver hanging from it.

The young Uchiha paced his way to Town Square where Ichiraku's Ramen Shop was located, though the man had died 200 years ago. Now it was run by his descendants, though they ran it quite well and were extremely friendly. Earlier that day, Jigoku had invited a new friend to eat ramen with him, though he had to meet her there. He was in need of a change of clothes because he wore his training clothes, which, after dealing with that Rhino, were muddy, drenched in sweat, and simply not healthy to remain dressed in the rest of the day. Shika was more than likely already there unless she had to make a stop too.

Before long, the boy arrived. The shop was quite simple. It was no larger than a tool shed, and the only visible wall was the front, which really wasn't a wall at all, but rather curtains. Inside about 3 feet was, as Jigoku recalled, a row of stools lined up along a long counter, almost like a bar counter. Behind the counter was where most of the shop was; the kitchen. It had the stoves, the storage, and the two people that ran the shop. Jigoku approached the shop and pulled one of the curtains back, searching for Shika before sitting down, to be sure he didn't do something dumb; knowing him, he'd probably sit at the opposite end of the counter from Shika, not noticing her.

WC: 471

Shika

Shika
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

"Excuse me..." said a voice that seemed to tug on the back of the boy's jacket, "IS this seat taken?"

The day was growing old, and slowly succumbing into the darkness. It was by chance that now the sky was a brilliant orange as the red sun descended down it's vertical path. Shika had been following the only chakra she memorized. She began to grow used to her Byakugan. She pushed the curtains of the shop upon her arrival, only to appear behind the boy.....

"Jigoku-kun?" She wasn't sure what to do, or what to say. She never went out before, and for her... she was past her curfew. Her family kept a tight hold on her, always trying to protect her...

Yet it was not her they tried to protect, but her eyes.

Jigoku

Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

As a familiar voice presented itself behind Jigoku, he couldn't help but to smile. It wasn't a smile given by a small boy impressed by an older girl. Perhaps it was a smile of relief. He had been a bit worried that Shika wouldn't show up at the ramen shop... Worried that she'd blow him off. The thought had crossed his mind quite a few times that he would show up to an empty shop, Shika nowhere in sight. The thought humiliated him, yes, but there was something else it did too... It made him feel a bit of a loss, even though he'd known Shika for only a few hours.

Jigoku turned around, the smile still erect on his face, his voice smooth, as he spoke to the Hyuuga girl. "Oh, hey, Shika... Have a nice walk?"

After giving her time to respond, Jigoku walked to the stools on the far right side of the bar. He would have pulled one out for Shika to sit in, but the fact that they were bolted to the floow prevented that. So Jigoku sat on the stool furthest to the right and indicated for Shika to sit in the stool immediately to his left. "Hey, you can sit here."

For some reason, Jigoku wasn't nervous... Rather, he was comfortable. His voice didn't tremble as he spoke, rather, it sounded relaxed, calm, and confident. He offered a charming smile, one he gave quite rarely. One that made the girls in his classes in the Academy smile back at him, for reasons that were completely unknown to him.

WC: 265
TWC: 636

Shika

Shika
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Saying his name only flooded her mind with insane ideas. She wondered how the only known Dojutsu belongs to the Leaf Village. She wondered about how many years passed, and they never mixed. They were the great "Eye-Clans" as she called them. The thought of transplanting a Sharingan over her Byakugan ran wild. Would the tomoe over lap the Byakugan? Would a pupil arise? Would they fight for dominance of genes? What would happen if a Hyuga and an Uchiha...

He asked her a question, something she wasn't really paying attention to. "Mangekyou Byakugan..." here words were soft and curious. But then she realized that her words were no longer in her mind, but aloud. She shook her head in embarrassment. "..My walk?" she asked again, shy to speak...

He lead her to a seat at the end of the shop, only to attempt to move a chair out for her, only for her to learn then... that the seats were bolted. She gave a small giggle, being flattered that he would do such a thing, and that she didn't know anymore than he did about them.

She took the seat next to him, only to brush at the situation. "Thank you..." her voice was growing hoarse, not from overuse, but rather disuse. "No one is ever nice to me..." she admitted.

Jigoku

Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Confusion shown in the eyes of Jigoku as Shika muttered aloud. "Ma... Mangekyou what? Don't you mean Sharingan?" The Mangekyou Sharingan was an elite version of the Sharingan... But there was no such thing as a Mangekyou Byakugan. At least not to the knowledge of Jigoku. He was unsure of how one attained the Mangekyou Sharingan, however. It was a secret held only by the elder Uchiha members, and was not shared with anyone else; often times, not even with the head of the Uchiha himself. It was an unrivaled power, said to be of the most powerful Kekkei Genkai known to the Shinobi world.

Jigoku wondered what it'd be like to possess such a power... To be the most powerful Shinobi in the world. The very thought of it brought a smile to his face as he thought of the possibilities. A vivid picture of himself coming to the aid of a group of fellow Shinobi, managing to save the efforts of a mission that his village of Konohagakure depended on. He could be a hero. The village would look up to him, but rather than looking back down at them, he would help them up... Bring them to his own level. His power would be used for nothing but the benefit of the village.

His thoughts were cut short, however, by Shika's next words when she said no one was ever nice to him. He kept his face cheerful, even if it wasn't completely real, for he refused to show her pity, as he thought about the conversation they'd had earlier. He knew she needed someone to believe in her, not someone to feel bad for her. Because pity did nothing to change reality. It did nothing to empower her... It told her it was ok to be weak. Which, it was ok... But she wasn't weak. And she didn't want to be. So why would he give her the illusion that she was weak? And that it was ok?

The smile remained on Jigoku's face "What? I'm nice to you, does that make me a nobody?" Jigoku laughed as he joked, this time being sure to say it in a way that Shika knew he was joking. Jigoku turned his attention to the ramen chefs. "Hey, I want two orders of umm..." Jigoku looked back at Shika as he realized he actually had no clue as to what sort of ramen she liked. "Wait... What's your favorite type of ramen?" The young Uchiha laughed at himself inside his head as he realized he should have asked that earlier.

WC: 431
TWC: 1067

Shika

Shika
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

She cast her eyes downward at the empty placesetting before her. She wondered what to do with her life and the things she could do. Maybe she could be as powerful as an Uchiha. Maybe with his help she could be the equivalent of a female Madara...

"What?!" She was bombarded with questions, "Uhm... I uh... I like ramen... Ramen..." She was so worried about nothing. She had nothing to fear, yet she was scared of everything. Who was she, who was her parents? And why was she out past her bedtime?

7Ramen, Ramen, Ramen! [Private - Shika] Empty Re: Ramen, Ramen, Ramen! [Private - Shika] Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:26 pm

Jigoku

Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

When Shika gave her answer to Jigoku's question, he laughed. He didn't laugh at her per se, but at the fact that she maybe seemed to love ramen almost as much as he did. He thought back to all the times he had eaten ramen. He didn't eat it a lot, but when he did, he savored every moment of it. Indeed, he could not have answered the question better himself. Indeed... He loved ramen as well. To him, it didn't particularly matter too much which flavor, as long as it wasn't vegetarian ramen.

He looked back at the chef and opened his mouth once more to speak before closing it once more due to indecision. He thought... It seemed as if he had tried every flavor ramen they had. He skimmed the menu twice more before finally finding the only flavor ramen that he had never tried; pork. He looked back at the chef, ready to give his order, who seemed to be eyeing Jigoku expectantly. "We want... Um... Two of your largest orders of pork ramen!" His mouth seemed to water in anticipation as he spoke, excited for the rare treat that he and Shika were going to enjoy together.

Jigoku looked back at Shika after he had received a thumbs up from the chef. He stared awkwardly for a moment, thinking, though about what, he wasn't exactly sure. He opened his mouth to speak, though he nearly forgot what to say, so it basically hung open for no reason until it produced volume. "It shouldn't take too long... The place isn't crowded today." Internally, Jigoku punished himself for being so terribly lame at small talk. Of all the skills he had, why did he have to be bad at small talk? Was there a reason he was cursed with such a thing, or did the gods simply have it in for him.

The boy probed his mind for a more occupying question..n one that could get the two of them talking for awhile. Eventually, he decided upon a good question, though when he delivered it, he didn't look at her because he was eyeing the chef as he made his ramen, willing the noodles to soften faster and the pork to cook. "What is it like to be a member of the Hyuuga clan? I've heard they involve themselves in a lot of Hyuuga family politics, and there is this endless inner struggle. But... I've never been able to get the specifics."

WC: 415
TWC: 1452

8Ramen, Ramen, Ramen! [Private - Shika] Empty Re: Ramen, Ramen, Ramen! [Private - Shika] Mon Jan 26, 2015 10:48 pm

Shika

Shika
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

She ignored everything he said, only to reach out to both her arms. It was not that she was cold, or even uncomfortable. Just that something inside of her began to manifest itself and grow. Something was stirring, and she began to outline every fantasy and idea she ever had....

"My father..." She started, "Was never in love with my mother." her tail began, each word hinting at suppressed memories. "He married her only to strengthen ties with the Hyuga clan, and my mother was... a failure to say the least. But that didn't mean much, they had five children, and I was the youngest of his daughters." She wasn't sure how to go on, but she had no idea how to shut up. Her Byakugan had snuck it's way to activation and remained fixated on the chopsticks in front of her.

"I was born to the Main, but they tried to cast me into the Branch. They said I was the greatest disappointment they ever had... My mother told me that." She lover her family unconditionally, and without regret. All she knew was how to love. "My cousin once told me... It's better to live a life of love, than to carry a heart full of hate."

She looked at Jigoku, her eyes active, her heart pure and full of care. "Do you love?" she asked him.

9Ramen, Ramen, Ramen! [Private - Shika] Empty Re: Ramen, Ramen, Ramen! [Private - Shika] Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:17 pm

Jigoku

Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

As Jigoku listened to Shika's words, his nostrils flared and his eyes widened a slight bit as he was astonished by the similarities between the two of them. His parents were never in love either. Their marriage was an arranged one for his father's family to gain political and social influence, and his mother's family to be bound with one so powerful in war. He wondered for a short moment why two people who did not love each other would marry. It didn't make sense. When he was to marry, he would be with someone he loved. As this thought crossed his mind, he glanced at Shika without noticing.

But there was a supreme difference in the two of them. Jigoku's mother loved him. She spent every minute that she could with him and showed him affection every day. Shika didn't have this... She had no one to support him the way his mother did. Perhaps her cousin did... Jigoku wouldn't know, he didn't have enough information on her situation. As he thought about these things, a thought came to mind. He looked at Shika, his eyes fierce, almost enough to match the Byakugan he noticed to be active in her eyes. He would be this support. Everyone deserved a fair chance at life... Everyone deserved the support they needed to succeed.

And then Shika asked her question. Did he love? His first thought was but of course. But as he thought, there was really only one individual that he could honestly say he loved. He loved his mother, Mei. He had been devastated when he lost her to prison, and his life had more or less halted. But, upon her return, he somehow became himself once more. He resumed training, and wasn't even all too upset when she was not allowed to move back in with Jigoku and live with him once more. The thought of his mother brought a smile to his face.

As he let these thoughts filter in his mind, Jigoku retained direct eye contact with Shika, and he prepared his answer. As he thought, he came up with a bogus answer that had something to do with loving many people. However, when he spoke, an entirely different answer seemed to escape. "Well... Yeah. There is one main person I love." Once he started, he couldn't stop. Or rather, he didn't want to. "My mother... She has been the only individual in my life that had my back ever step of the way. She has become my stepping stool to success in life." As Jigoku answered, he wondered why all children didn't talk of their mothers like this. They deserved the appreciation...

As he rounded up his answer, he suddenly became curious of Shika's opinion, and he could not contain himself from asking. "Shika... Who do you love? Anyone specific? A boy?" As much as he hated himself for allowing this thought to cross his mind, Jigoku silently pleaded in his mind that Shika's answer would be no. There was something about her... Some sort of unidentified force that drew him toward her. Perhaps it was the same force that provoked him to ask Shika to accompany him to eat ramen.

WC: 535
TWC: 1987

10Ramen, Ramen, Ramen! [Private - Shika] Empty Re: Ramen, Ramen, Ramen! [Private - Shika] Wed Jan 28, 2015 5:13 pm

Shika

Shika
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

She stared at the table, enjoying the sweet aroma of ramen. The ramen was more of her family that that of the Hyuga clan. Deep down she loved them all, in every way shape and form. She loved them, because she honestly believed it could always be worse. She believed they could have banished her, or even killed her if they chose to. That thought alone, seeing the better of things even when the world was in darkness was why she still loved her family.

She did not speak a word of how her sisters treated her, both her elder sisters, and kid sisters. They poked fun at her intelligence, and failure overall as a ninja. Sure she knew the techniques, but she always used then at the wrong time... in the wrong place.

"H-Have you eaten here before?" She asked, hoping to change the subject. She wanted deep down to believe in herself. She wanted to tell hi the truth, but something inside of her told her it was not the time yet... But something wanted her to tell him every moment of every day for the rest of her life.

She let a moment pass of an awkward silence, her eyes reading chakra all over the place. "I guess..." she looked up at Jigoku, only to have her eyes fall to the table once more. "I love you too."

And she knew very well was she meant by those words. It was no longer the love of a friend, but of something more.

____
Byak TWC: 483

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum