Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Shop Idea

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Shop Idea Empty Shop Idea Thu Jan 15, 2015 12:52 am

Anonymous

Probably no one will like this, but I thought I'd drop it here to see what you all think...

Why not open a shop section, remove the prices from the rules and make an "Official Item Shop", that why the items can be bought before the apps are made, as well as Ryo there. Then Info cards will just me a purchase confirmation, plus the created app... if this make no sense after I said Official shop, lemme break it down into a step-by-step

- User buys item from shop
- Staff approve the purchase, and deduct ryo accordingly.
- User Makes app
- User links their shop purchase.
- Staff grades and approves item
- User adds it to Info card

Or... Ykno some people might make the app first, then actually make the purchase... But it's just a thought. Better than having to keep checking prices for abilities and stuff...

2Shop Idea Empty Re: Shop Idea Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:19 am

Roku

Roku
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

I don't think this is EXACTLY what should happen but I do agree that the current system IS a bit flawed, but also not for the reason you stated.

My reason is that it is based on number of abilities as to the rank... Why? The ability for, say, an item to repair itself should not cost the same as a speed boost or boost in CS.

Also, there is like... An ability rank that sees no use on the template, so what if something like this was done:

Abilities are assessed based on rank.

The rank of these abilities determine a set number of "points" in a weapon.
D-Rank: 2 points
C-Rank: 3 points
B-Rank: 4 points
A-Rank: 5 points
S-Rank : 6 points

All weapons will always have at least ONE ability, which is their Combat Ability. This covers sharpness, strength, durability, and things like that.  This rank can be implemented in the jutsu strengths and weaknesses system as well in LOGICAL scenarios.

Then you have optional abilities which can range from auto-repair to chakra absorption.

Finally, you have your WEAPON RANK. This is derived from your number of points and will determine the skill needed to wield it.

D-Rank: 2 points.  This is shit like rocks... No one should app for these really.
C-Rank: 3-6 points. Kunai, Shuriken... Some have very basic abilities
B-Rank: 7-10 points. These are katana or swords generally with one advanced ability or some basic ones.
A-Rank: 11-14 Points. These can general have an advanced ability or two and maybe a weak one or... Something.
S-Rank: 15-18 Points. These can have quite a few abilities if they are low level or 3-5 medium-high ranking abilities

Pricing would be simple... 500 ryo per point.

Now, obviously, basic, canon kunai and shit would have their own price independant of this system

3Shop Idea Empty Re: Shop Idea Thu Jan 15, 2015 1:47 am

Anonymous

There's things to be done, I like your idea though. I just have the issue that I know for a fact, people will make items, and not add them to info cards as updates

4Shop Idea Empty Re: Shop Idea Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:28 am

Ryan

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

I like the point idae, it reminds me of loadouts. Kaseki, what you said didnt make much sense to me tbh. But each village does need a weapon shop based on what its current level is due to village system

5Shop Idea Empty Re: Shop Idea Mon Jan 19, 2015 12:31 am

Anonymous

Okay, so you know how we price things on apps? Well that would be replaced by a "Purchase" link

Here, let me use my own site as an example.

- Member buys item
- Member makes item
- User links to purchse

Then each of these shops will be held in a "Shop" sub forum, movingthe weapon shop out of rules, and into generic shops (maybe?)

6Shop Idea Empty Re: Shop Idea Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:32 pm

Anonymous

bump?

7Shop Idea Empty Re: Shop Idea Sun Jan 25, 2015 3:42 am

Ryan

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Well we have village shops now to help enforced the Village System.

But we are still yet to incorporate Roku's weapon system

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum