Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Jutsu I was told to make here

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Jutsu I was told to make here Empty Jutsu I was told to make here Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:27 pm

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Jutsu I was told to make here Jutsu10

Name: Song of Earth Binding
Type: Genjutsu
Element: N?A
Range: 15m
Duration: Until Dispelled
Hand Seals/Charge up: Dog-Tiger
Description:

• 1st Post The chakra for this Genjutsu's streaming is gathered through the Dog hand seal, after which the user will begin to play their instrument to continue with the jutsu. Utilization is very extensive and it takes two post before the Genjutsu actually shows active signs. The first post, the user utilizes a stringed instrument to constantly play a tune that can be described as generally geriatric or dated. Think old and western sounding like in the cowboy movies. As the user plays over a time frame of 1 post, unknowingly chakra is being released through the vibrations and sound of the instrument, leaking into the systems of those within 15m.
  • 2nd Post The second post, enough chakra has seeped into the target(s) chakra system for the Genjutsu to then be activated, by the user by forming the Tiger seal anytime they wish after at least 1 post of instrument playing has occurred. This will place the target(s) in a Genjutsu where the earth suddenly collapses underneath them leaving them buried in a fashion similar to the Headhunter Jutsu, leaving only the head visible. This immobilizes the target in reality while they are under the impression they have been trapped in the ground.

Effects 3 targets max, in the case of there being 3 allies and 3 enemies, the user can choose for the three enemies to be effected. While in the case of 2 allies and 1 enemy, the allies will be effected with the enemy regardless.
Weakness: Arduos preparation. Hands occupied while playing instrument. Genjutsu Kai. Friendly Fire Enabled

Last edited by Rooster on Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:36 pm; edited 2 times in total

2Jutsu I was told to make here Empty Re: Jutsu I was told to make here Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:29 pm

Anonymous

Rooster wrote:Jutsu I was told to make here Jutsu10

Name: Song of Earth Binding
Type: Genjutsu
Element: Doton
Range: 15m
Duration: Until Dispelled
Hand Seals/Charge up: Dog-Tiger
Description: The chakra for this Genjutsu's streaming is gathered through the Dog hand seal, after which the user will begin to play their instrument to continue with the jutsu. Utilization is very extensive and it takes two post before the Genjutsu actually shows active signs. The first post, the user utilizes a stringed instrument to constantly play a tune that can be described as generally geriatric or dated. Think old and western sounding like in the cowboy movies. As the user plays over a time frame of 1 post, unknowingly chakra is being released through the vibrations and sound of the instrument, leaking into the systems of those within 15m. The second post, enough chakra has seeped into the target(s) chakra system for the Genjutsu to then be activated, by the user by forming the Tiger seal anytime they wish after at least 1 post of instrument playing has occurred. This will place the target(s) in a Genjutsu where the earth suddenly collapses underneath them leaving them buried in a fashion similar to the Headhunter Jutsu, leaving only the head visible. This immobilizes the target in reality while they are under the impression they have been trapped in the ground.  
Weakness: Arduos preparation. Hands occupied while playing instrument. Genjutsu Kai.

Seems more like a Ninjutsu to me than a Genjutsu,.. or a Nin-Gen

But if it was broken down into steps of what happens, like a bullet pointed list... I'd probably let it go, and approve.

3Jutsu I was told to make here Empty Re: Jutsu I was told to make here Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:31 pm

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

[01:27:37] Rooster : I don't wanna hear how it seems pointless, etc ,etc, just tell me if it's approvable or not

Genjutsu is the use of illusions, the end result is an illusion and no damage done to reality that would depict it as ninjutsu.

4Jutsu I was told to make here Empty Re: Jutsu I was told to make here Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:34 pm

Anonymous

OH, I kinda skipped that, my bad. They're in the illision of the Head Hunter Ninjutsu, not actually IN the Head Hunter.

In either case, still looks good. I'd like it to be like...
- First Post : User is seduced by the sexy music
- Second Post : User becomes a stripper.

Y'kno, a list thingy.

5Jutsu I was told to make here Empty Re: Jutsu I was told to make here Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:36 pm

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

ok so for these make em in list format, how's this?

6Jutsu I was told to make here Empty Re: Jutsu I was told to make here Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:39 pm

Anonymous

My only issue is the selection of targets. Honestly, it should be those closest to the user..

But that's my view, it's not like using Sharingan to look and target, but a melody...

7Jutsu I was told to make here Empty Re: Jutsu I was told to make here Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:43 pm

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

but the user is still controlling their chakra. I understand what ur saying, but I can see both sides of the coin

8Jutsu I was told to make here Empty Re: Jutsu I was told to make here Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:44 pm

Anonymous

true true...

ewll before we actually put this into play... gotta mess with Special Jutsu rules before we "unban" something

9Jutsu I was told to make here Empty Re: Jutsu I was told to make here Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:54 pm

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

this won't work to lift the ban on sound jutsu I'll tell you that now. This isn't really sound, more so song, given that it is constant emission of sound and not just a single sound wave used to inflict damage, induce genjutsu, etc. What this is and what Sound Jutsu are, are slightly different.

Lets say I make a legit sound genjutsu. A basic one would consist of me emitting a loud screech or shout, something like that. Then once the sound is heard -travels through ear canal, reaches brain, is registered throughout body- the target is under the effects of the genjutsu in less than a second. It's nearly unavoidable, as where this is much more target friendly. Only way to make a fair genuine sound genjutsu is where the sound is emitted then the user has to wait like a post or something before the genjutsu can be activated similar to this, but even then it's basically unavoidable, because the cause of the genjutsu is so short lived and moves literally at eh speed of sound.

10Jutsu I was told to make here Empty Re: Jutsu I was told to make here Sun Jan 18, 2015 7:58 pm

Anonymous

Rooster wrote:this won't work to lift the ban on sound jutsu I'll tell you that now. This isn't really sound, more so song, given that it is constant emission of sound and not just a single sound wave used to inflict damage, induce genjutsu, etc. What this is and what Sound Jutsu are, are slightly different.

Lets say I make a legit sound genjutsu. A basic one would consist of me emitting a loud screech or shout, something like that. Then once the sound is heard -travels through ear canal, reaches brain, is registered throughout body- the target is under the effects of the genjutsu in less than a second. It's nearly unavoidable, as where this is much more target friendly. Only way to make a fair genuine sound genjutsu is where the sound is emitted then the user has to wait like a post or something before the genjutsu can be activated similar to this, but even then it's basically unavoidable, because the cause of the genjutsu is so short lived and moves literally at eh speed of sound.

I know that, but even then this can be used just to being just the thought of
"unbanning" sound. But in either case... I'll approve this, as you need the item. Intrumental Jutsu? It's just Buki without the cutting. lol.

I'll move this. and approved, btw

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum