Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Hoshigaki Clan

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Hoshigaki Clan Empty Hoshigaki Clan Mon Jan 19, 2015 7:18 pm

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Hoshigaki Clan Jutsu11
Clan Name: Hoshigaki
Clan Unique Features: Clan members are known to possess fish like traits and blue toned skin. Over the years the blood of the clan has been altered however and not all members of the clan show all the physical characteristics and some even have the ability to seemingly control when the traits are manifested. Among the traits there are.

• Cool (in reference to the color wheel) shaded skin.
  • Beady appearing fish eyes. Undisturbed by water.
  • Gills. Manifested as slits under the eyes, side of the neck, or in between the first three ribs.
  • Sharpened Teeth.
  • +1 Rank Power with Water Element Jutsu. With this comes a Weakness to Raiton Jutsu which now have +1 effectiveness against the Hoshigaki.
  • +10% Chakra Increase. A from their roots of tainted artificial bijuu chakra, they have unnaturally larger chakra pools. Something the notable Kisame Hoshigaki was also recorded to have.
  • Able to track beings by the scent of their blood alone if it is exposed to the surroundings. This extends to 30m and is only gained as a passive once Sensor Intermediate is attained.
  • Hoshigaki Weapon techniques deal damage one ranks worth of bonus damage, meaning D-Rank=C-Rank. In exchange they can have no proficiency in Genjutsu, nor Kugujutsu. This does not stack with the Water Element bonus.

Clan History: The Hoshigaki clan dates back to the times of the Warring States before Ninja Villages were even established. The land they roamed was predominantly what is known as the Land of Water, but some logs have record of other circles of Hoshigaki's scattered amongst the world. The story of their odd physical traits has been altered and tainted over the years, making the truth undecipherable, but one shared point the tales hold is that they were once typical humans, but they attempted to create artificial Bijuu.

Their settlement wiped out by a tsunami caused by the Gyuki, they attempted to conjure up a Bijuu of their own by storing their chakra in seals and experimenting on sharks. The shark symbolized their thirst for blood and the adaptation to the water they oh so longed for. Ironically during their tampering with blood, chakra, and other things that were medical taboo, again the Gyuki wiped out their establishment via tidal wave. However their questionable research had saved them. Through forced ingestion of the water due to the process of drowning, the blood, chakra, and various fluids of the sharks they were trying to morph into Bijuu were integrated into their own systems. Many still drowned, their bodies not naturally powerful enough to survive the mutations and adaptations the rancid concoction put them through. But those that did survive found themselves with the unworldly traits that are now known as those of the Hoshigaki Clan.

Clan Members:
-
-
-
-

Last edited by Rooster on Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:54 pm; edited 4 times in total

2Hoshigaki Clan Empty Re: Hoshigaki Clan Tue Jan 20, 2015 11:01 pm

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

BUMPPPPPP

3Hoshigaki Clan Empty Re: Hoshigaki Clan Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:20 am

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Hdhebdbdudjrbgdy done

4Hoshigaki Clan Empty Re: Hoshigaki Clan Thu Jan 22, 2015 10:50 am

Kidbushido

Kidbushido

This clan is stupid. Approved my dude.

Hoshigaki Clan Tumblr_mhm8fvNEtr1rucokoo1_500

5Hoshigaki Clan Empty Re: Hoshigaki Clan Thu Jan 22, 2015 2:39 pm

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

hollup unapproved

6Hoshigaki Clan Empty Re: Hoshigaki Clan Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:06 pm

Anonymous

[*]+1 Rank Power with Water Element Jutsu. With this comes a Weakness to Raiton Jutsu which now have +1 effectiveness against the Hoshigaki.

Water v Fire = Water +1
Water v Earth = Water +1
Water v Lightning = EQUAL POWER?
Water v Wind = Water +1
Water v Water = Water +1

Basically what I'm getting from this in terms of power. Correct me if I'm wrong.
But... how is this balanced?

7Hoshigaki Clan Empty Re: Hoshigaki Clan Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:12 pm

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

no bruh, if a lightning tech hits a Hoshigaki it will boost up a rank. C-Rank lightning deals B-Rank damage. this isn't jutsu v jutsu, this is jutsu v Hoshigaki for the weakness, while the bonus is jutsu v whatever

8Hoshigaki Clan Empty Re: Hoshigaki Clan Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:15 pm

Anonymous

Rooster wrote:no bruh, if a lightning tech hits a Hoshigaki it will boost up a rank. C-Rank lightning deals B-Rank damage. this isn't jutsu v jutsu, this is jutsu v Hoshigaki for the weakness, while the bonus is jutsu v whatever

So based on what you just said...

Lighting v Hoshigashi (User) = Lighting +1
Lightning Jutsu v Water Jutsu = Water +1

So... same problem. Basically you have a static boost off your water justu.

9Hoshigaki Clan Empty Re: Hoshigaki Clan Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:20 pm

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

yes the water jutsu has a static boost in effectiveness. Just say what you want man, the boost isn't written in some hidden metaphor the description is plain and says what it means. You're saying there is a problem, but not stating it's significance, what do you want me to do to fix it? Or are you just pointing it out for nothing, the elusiveness is irritating. What's wrong with the static boost, are you saying it needs another negative to balance it out???

10Hoshigaki Clan Empty Re: Hoshigaki Clan Thu Jan 22, 2015 3:31 pm

K

K
Kiri Jonin
Kiri Jonin

What I'm saying is your Water boost and the weakness to gave makes no sense...

The easiest way to do the fix is:
1.) Reword, such as "Water is gets a +1 rank increase when battling anything besides lightning release (Or an advanced release that uses lightning)"
2.) Or remove and replace with something else.

Compared to the Uzumaki Clan, as well as Senju clan, this thing has insane perks, from CP increase to tai Speed+ in water (Which is logical, just noting it), as well as boost in Buki damage.

11Hoshigaki Clan Empty Re: Hoshigaki Clan Thu Jan 22, 2015 4:48 pm

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Miuu wrote:What I'm saying is your Water boost and the weakness to gave makes no sense...

The easiest way to do the fix is:
1.) Reword, such as "Water is gets a +1 rank increase when battling anything besides lightning release (Or an advanced release that uses lightning)" That is not what the bonus and weakness is. The bonus is +1 rank effectiveness with water jutsu. If I do any jutsu that has the element water(advance releases not included) the rank is increased by one. In turn if I take a hit from a Raiton Jutsu, I take one rank of bonus damage. A B-Rank jutsu does A-Rank damage to a Hoshigaki. My water jutsu v lightning has nothing to do with Hoshigaki taking added damage against eh ration element. The weakness is jutsu v hoshigaki body.
2.) Or remove and replace with something else.

Compared to the Uzumaki Clan, as well as Senju clan, this thing has insane perks, from CP increase to tai Speed+ in water (Which is logical, just noting it), as well as boost in Buki damage. The Senju and Uzumaki Clan have no drawbacks, so of course I will reward myself with increases for losing in other departments. The Plus Speed in water has been edited out before your first post on this clan.

12Hoshigaki Clan Empty Re: Hoshigaki Clan Fri Jan 23, 2015 2:50 pm

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

bump

13Hoshigaki Clan Empty Re: Hoshigaki Clan Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:46 pm

Anonymous

As System Guy, It's my job to grade thing, keeping in mind how one person could highly abuse it.... and so...

Cool (in reference to the color wheel) shaded skin.
Beady appearing fish eyes. Undisturbed by water.
Gills. Manifested as slits under the eyes, side of the neck, or in between the first three ribs.
Sharpened Teeth.
It good

+1 Rank Power with Water Element Jutsu. With this comes a Weakness to Raiton Jutsu which now have +1 effectiveness against the Hoshigaki.
I know exactly what you mean, but that doesn't mean that's what it does. This means (At the way it's worded...) that it gets a rank boost on all water jutsu, and when facing Lightning, Light gets +1 versus the user. This making no real perk... you're just nulling the boost.

+10% Chakra Increase. A from their roots of tainted artificial bijuu chakra, they have unnaturally larger chakra pools. Something the notable Kisame Hoshigaki was also recorded to have.
Ight, fine. It cool. But no one else is getting Chakra boosts. Like half the created clans havethis now...

Able to track beings by the scent of their blood alone if it is exposed to the surroundings. This extends to 30m and is only gained as a passive once Sensor Intermediate is attained.
This is... way too much. Not if you said that Sensory can bse boosted to track blood (Without the use of chakra) then it would be fine. BUt with this, you have way too many boosts going on.

Hoshigaki Weapon techniques deal damage one ranks worth of bonus damage, meaning D-Rank=C-Rank. In exchange they can have no proficiency in Genjutsu, nor Kugujutsu.
Techs, or weapons? Does this stack if theu use Water Affinity Buki Techs? Then do they get B-ranked when not's D-ranked?

This clan has a lot... so bump when you're done

14Hoshigaki Clan Empty Re: Hoshigaki Clan Fri Jan 23, 2015 5:56 pm

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Kaseki wrote:As System Guy, It's my job to grade thing, keeping in mind how one person could highly abuse it.... and so...

Cool (in reference to the color wheel) shaded skin.
Beady appearing fish eyes. Undisturbed by water.
Gills. Manifested as slits under the eyes, side of the neck, or in between the first three ribs.
Sharpened Teeth.
It good

+1 Rank Power with Water Element Jutsu. With this comes a Weakness to Raiton Jutsu which now have +1 effectiveness against the Hoshigaki.
I know exactly what you mean, but that doesn't mean that's what it does. This means (At the way it's worded...) that it gets a rank boost on all water jutsu, and when facing Lightning, Light gets +1 versus the user. This making no real perk... you're just nulling the boost.

+10% Chakra Increase. A from their roots of tainted artificial bijuu chakra, they have unnaturally larger chakra pools. Something the notable Kisame Hoshigaki was also recorded to have.
Ight, fine. It cool. But no one else is getting Chakra boosts. Like half the created clans havethis now...

Able to track beings by the scent of their blood alone if it is exposed to the surroundings. This extends to 30m and is only gained as a passive once Sensor Intermediate is attained.
This is... way too much. Not if you said that Sensory can bse boosted to track blood (Without the use of chakra) then it would be fine. BUt with this, you have way too many boosts going on. You're saying two boost is too many boost? The first perk you said was nulled because I have +1 Water, then weakness to Lightning, thus no boost, you said yourself. Then I have chakra boost, with no negative, meaning I have one boost and now this, so that's only two, you're saying two positives is too many? Then regardless the fact, the target needs to have an open wound for it to be useful, chances are if you can wound the person to cause them to bleed you could have killed them. Sure it's a passive, but the fact they need to have an open wound and it is only 30m. Like I said before, rather than just say this is a problem, give pointers to fixing the problem. Do you want this removed, do you want a weakness to balance it out, again only bringing me to +1 for boost.

Hoshigaki Weapon techniques deal damage one ranks worth of bonus damage, meaning D-Rank=C-Rank. In exchange they can have no proficiency in Genjutsu, nor Kugujutsu.
Techs, or weapons? Does this stack if theu use Water Affinity Buki Techs? Then do they get B-ranked when not's D-ranked? "No it does not stack, added in to this perk description. Bukijutsu (武器術; Literally meaning "Weapon Techniques") are techniques that entail the use of any handheld weapons in combat, whether the users be shinobi or samurai. Weapon Techniques are Bukijutsu. It literally says Weapon Techniques in the description I wrote, I think you are being a bit too over analytical as if I'm trying to loop hole the system or something.

This clan has a lot... so bump when you're done

Bump, with only non stacking added to the actual clan post

15Hoshigaki Clan Empty Re: Hoshigaki Clan Fri Jan 23, 2015 6:07 pm

Anonymous

Not saying you're going to exploit a loophole, I'm saying someone will join this clan and try to abuse the perks.

Nonetheless...

Approved...

... For now

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum