Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Eliminate the Scout[Mission, Kat]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Eliminate the Scout[Mission, Kat] Empty Eliminate the Scout[Mission, Kat] Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:01 am

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Mission Details:

The moon loomed in the night sky once more in the Land of Water and as it did the mist found its way down to the earth. A fuzzy sheet of the pearlescent moisture found resting atop a channel of water that ran through Kirigakure was slowly being disturbed as was the water. Along with the bones of the wooden boat creaking breaking the fragile silence of the midnight hour, there was the unreadable rhythm of a Biwa plucking away. A ghastly scene was painted as the oarsmen rowed the lantern lit boat alone, with only one passenger, this passenger who was the musician for the ears of nocturnal souls. "Is it almost midnight yet?" Ondori asked as he looked to the man rowing the boat in the channel. Looking up to the sky, it was as if the man had nonverbally spoken to the constellations and he silently nodded to the Chunin of Kumogakure who was clothed in a comfortable black cloak that reached to the shins, slate grey shinobi pants and his shinobi sandals. Under his cloak of course was a fishnet shirt, but in between both those garments more importantly was his Chunin vest, something he earned with hard work and literally kept close to his heart.

Nodding back to the man, he prodded the cloak open to find his pockets were he withdrew the proper payment for the ride in the small banana shaped boat. This will be my first time working with a ninja from another village, best not be late. With that, the Chunin slung his Biwa over his shoulder, so it rested on his back by a sling and he jumped off the boat rocking it gently to land in the unoccupied roads of Kirigakure. Some homes were still lit and some people still roved about, but for the most part, the village was sleeping. Two ivory hands brought up near his own neck, the Nara snatched his hood over his head and looked to the half moon in the sky once, before departing. Where too? A rendezvous point for a mission of course, there was no other reason Ondori would be out at this time in a foreign village. Speeding amongst the hive that was the Village Hidden in the Mist, Ondori found the micro sized droplets to be refreshing to the skin, but in seemingly no time his journey was over. The center Administration Building was safely located and traveled to and after removing his hood, Ondori awaited his partner for the mission.

2Eliminate the Scout[Mission, Kat] Empty Re: Eliminate the Scout[Mission, Kat] Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:23 am

Katsuro

Katsuro
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin

'I guess there is a first time for everything,' thought the former ANBU shinobi after he had been briefed. In the hopes of fostering a enduring relationship with nearby Hidden Villages, Katsuro had been tasked with a Chunin from Kumogakure to find the scout from a bandit group that has been spying on Kirigakure. Of course this didn't sit well for Katsuro. He didn't trust people easily, especially people from other Hidden Villages, like Kumogakure. That wouldn't distract him from his duty, however. He knew the scout was dangerous, and should any information about their formations and guard changes escape they would be in a very dangerous predicament.

And thus he waited in a dark alley near the administrative building watching for any suspicious characters that could be bandits or foreign spies. He had honed his craft through the years as a regular shinobi and then as a member of the prestigious ANBU. Then he saw him. Not a suspicious person pursay but he was someone that didn't belong here at this time of night.

He moved through the mist like a sheepdog hunting the wolf. The water droplets that floated through the air, cool to the skin, seemingly parted to allow him to maneuver unhindered towards his target. And then he made sure his footsteps made just enough noise to alert his target but no one else. And then he spoke in a low voice that hopefully would alert suspicion any anyone watching.

"Hey, buddy. Glad you could make it, the rest of the group went on ahead to get to the bar early." He lowered his voice to a low whisper as he got near his new ally. "Act like we are old friends and follow me. If the spy is watching us as closely as the reports indicate he could be watching us now." Then in an instant he was back to the loud obnoxious level of someone who probably should have stopped drinking sometime ago. "Come on man, lets get going."

3Eliminate the Scout[Mission, Kat] Empty Re: Eliminate the Scout[Mission, Kat] Tue Jan 20, 2015 5:40 am

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

The sound of a shinobi sandal undeniably tapping against eh stone road of the village. Ondori's spine shivered in discomfort as the sound was soaked into the brain and shared with the body. The Chunin barely showed any signs of this however and flowed out of the small shiver, by turning his head to face the speaker. Listening, he stretched casual to play the role a bit better just as he was informed to. Yawning making a small noise and barely covering his mouth, he gave a slight nod to inform the one he was speaking with he understood. First the Kirigakure shinobi took off, then a moment later Ondori followed. He didn't expect the task to be performed in this light, the light of being covert or wearing a facade. That didn't mean the Nara didn't like it however. His dreams rested in the field of being an Anbu operative and for him this was excellent practice. "So how many of the boys could you convince to come out tonight?" He wasn't sure if the two would be working as a duo or if other allies were involved, so he saw this as a chance to get some briefing and to work on questioning people in such ways. Again the mist tickled the small unnoticeable hairs on his face, he wished he could take the mist back with his to Kumogakure, but knew such a things were outlandish and far fetched desires. "Been awhile since we all got back together, hope they all remember lil ol' Rooster." He despised the name and his heart panged with discontent as he used it, but he figured he needed an alias or title to go by for the missions and figured his names translation would do.

4Eliminate the Scout[Mission, Kat] Empty Re: Eliminate the Scout[Mission, Kat] Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:06 am

Katsuro

Katsuro
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin

Years of practice and training let the facade flow easily through him. He adopted the staggered steps of someone who had been drinking heavily and the speech pattern of someone who was actively trying to make sure he was saying everything correctly. Everyone though slurred speech was the key to the perfect drunk person, but if they payed attention to drunk people they would notice that they always try to say everything perfectly. They way his partner adopted the facade made Katsuro wonder if he was also a member of his own village's ANBU.

"You know me. Wolf can make walking through a pigsty seem appealing. I got two of the old group to come out. Everyone else was out of town. So, Rooster, what have you been up to lately?" He would lead the way towards a particularly raucous bar but just before arriving he would turn down a narrow alley next to the building. "Cat said she'd let us in the back so we didn't have to wait for the line to go down."

In reality the alley was just narrow enough the only way to see inside was at the entrances and the darkness was nearly impenetrable without some sort of night vision. And then the sound a cat hissing reached his ears and Katsuro pushed open a door to his right before dragging Rooster into it. Soon a young blonde woman entered as well as a large man with no hair. Once they were all inside, Katsuro smiled.

"My codename is Wolf. This is Rooster," he motioned towards his Kumo partner. "This are Cat," he pointed to the blonde woman, "and that is Bear," he finished pointing to the large man. "We have all been assigned the task of finding this spy." The candle-light danced across the scared face of Katsuro as he briefed the team. "Now we have received intelligence that the spy is making a map of all the streets in Kirigakure and he is almost complete. We need to find him before he is able to hand those documents off. Rooster and I will be taking point. Cat will be on surveillance and Bear will be last resort. Cat's job is to inform Bear if case we need assistance and to inform us if the spy is getting backup. Bear's job is to break everything but us if we get into the shit. This is a Kirigakure financed mission so we get the guy and you get paid. Any questions or anything to add, Rooster?"

5Eliminate the Scout[Mission, Kat] Empty Re: Eliminate the Scout[Mission, Kat] Tue Jan 20, 2015 6:22 am

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Ondori listened to the man's speech and noticed that he had took the visage further and played the role of a man in drunken stupor quite well. Live experience was good to have, even better when he had an example to follow after and follow he did. Right off the trail of travel into an alley way of shadows even the Nara felt uncomfortable in. Both animal personas clad in visually impenetrable black, it wasn't long before they were bathed in light and a social atmosphere. The bar, they had arrived. Quickly Ondori scanned the establishment, but soon enough his attention was brought to two other operatives for the mission. Cat and Bear. Listening to Wolf talk, Ondori assumed inside it was safe to discuss how the mission would flow meaning the threat was outside, this place was safe. Had his guard dropped though, no, it never did and never would. "No this all sounds absolutely good, there wouldn't happen to be any hidden routes or anything of the sort that the target could take though correct?" Ondori hadn't noticed how invasive he sounded until he had asked and quickly he spoke to correct his slip of the tongue. "Actually, I apologize for asking such a thing. I have nothing to add, shall we go?" The boy was nervous, he was only fourteen, it was natural for someone of his age to feel such a way in the scenario he was in, but mentally he found himself lathering his mind in toxic thoughts directed at himself for sounding so foolish.

Trying to shake it off and focus on the mission, Ondori took a breath and awaited Wolf's direction. "I'll let you lead since you are more familiar with the area Wolf." Ondori had tried to familiarize himself wight he village a bit before the mission traveling through the channels on the boat with the oarsmen he had hired, but he knew there were still routes only a local would know of. Examples being the alleyways that reeked of discomfort and malicious history.

6Eliminate the Scout[Mission, Kat] Empty Re: Eliminate the Scout[Mission, Kat] Tue Jan 20, 2015 8:28 am

Katsuro

Katsuro
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin

In the dark Katsuro hadn't realized how young his new partner actually was.  He wouldn't put the kid past his sixteenth birthday.  He probably wasn't even capable of growing facial hair and yet here he was.  A member of a team on a high ranked mission with veterans of Kirigakure's ANBU.  Katsuro could barely stop himself from snickering.

"There are a few hiding places in the city he could slink into but that's why we have Cat.  Let's just say she has a talent for find people.  Speaking of, it's time to get ejected."  He nodded to Bear and Cat before pulling Rooster into the packed room that was the rest of the bar.  Already adopting the drunk persona, he stumbled into a burly man who seemed to have problems controlling his anger.  Especially so now that bear was poured all over the man's front and the woman in front of him.  All apart of the plan.  He needed a reason to get thrown out of the bar and he needed it to be real.  The first insults came fast and the strikes even faster.  The man crumpled to the floor and the bouncer, who was also a shinobi, drug the quartet out by the tops of their shirts.

Subtly, Katsuro placed a few ryo into the pants pocket of the Bouncer before they were officially thrown out into the street.  Cat was the first one to move further down the straight waving her hand at the trio.  "See you guys next year!"  Bear was the next to leave saying something that was more gibberish than an actual language.  Now it was Katsuro and Rooster's turn to leave, but instead of separating, he looked at Rooster and smiled.

"How about we go to the old spot, eh?"

He wouldn't wait for an answer before he jumped and landed on the roof of the bar.  He was clearly beginning the hunt.  Off in the distance, if Rooster listened closely, he would hear the sound of a cat hissing and a bear roaring.  The hunt was on.

7Eliminate the Scout[Mission, Kat] Empty Re: Eliminate the Scout[Mission, Kat] Tue Jan 20, 2015 1:34 pm

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Ondori listened and was glad his partner didn't seem to take rough to his question though it could have landed him a kunai in the neck with others. Or maybe Wolf just hadn't shown that he and his crew were offended. The group of four remained four, but Ondori was now in a mind set of treating them as neutral entities, ready to defend himself at any moment if needed. It was long after that he found such an idea to not only be foolish, but near impossible. I don't have time for this, I just need to relax and focus on the task at hand. This was spoken in his mind and used to calm his nerves before Wolf initiated a small scuffle which landed the crew out in the streets. "That was fun . . . while it lasted, I hadn't even began to have fun." Ondori rubbed his neck in dismay as he looked up to the moon again, he wondered what hidden paths could there be in Kirigakure. Kumogakure had some, but even as a Chunin he only knew a hand full, but knew he wasn't fully educated on the matter.

As Cat took her leave soon after, Ondori waved to her lazily, still appearing a bit disappointed, in reality he was and that disappointment still stemmed from asking such a question. Ondori was especially hard on himself, because he knew he knew better and he knew he was better. Sighing and shaking his head, he looked to Wolf as he spoke again. "Eh, I guess I can tolerate that place. See how quick the nostalgia brings you to tears as you notice how old you're getting ey?" Ondori snickered like a little hyena, before taking off behind Wolf to the rooftop of the bar. Animalistic noises being heard, Ondori assumed that was the signal for the stalking to begin.

"I'll lead the way this time, see if I still remember how to get there, forgive me if I get us lost hehe." With an excuse to wander the village and cover more ground, Cat would be able to scan out various areas of Kirigakure to find the target. The fact that the fool could be absolutely anywhere wasn't much help given that the village had alley ways that literally swallowed ones body making them disappear from sight. What was beneficial was that since it was now after midnight many of the walkers of the night were beginning to retire. It was even late for the nocturnals, so without a doubt it would be easy to notice one who was scouting out the village given he'd still be acting with a certain air of vitality while others would be about ready to turn in for their extended day.

"So how's work treating you man? I'm only only the second step of the corporate ladder, it's hard work. But then again I've only been breaking my neck for about four years now. Those office days can be long and really drag on, hard to get used to, gotta have longevity for this stuff." Ondori's voice wasn't too loud, he still wanted to be able to hear over himself and his eyes remained steady on the streets. For the small number of people that were out, Ondori noticed they traveled in groups of at least two. Seemed Kirigakure wasn't too safe to traverse alone at night. Kumogakure had its time of such darkness under the moon too, but recently there had been a decline on the organized crime. Keeping this in mind, Ondori was now looking for lone roamers.

8Eliminate the Scout[Mission, Kat] Empty Re: Eliminate the Scout[Mission, Kat] Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:27 pm

Katsuro

Katsuro
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin

Katsuro nodded. The character he was playing wasn't the only one getting older, so was the real 'Wolf'. Almost thirty and he had yet achieved anything worthwhile. He hadn't even told his daughter the truth behind her family. But right then wasn't the time to dwell on such things. He had a mission that deserved his entire attention and he was also with someone he couldn't trust even remotely, no offense. Of course the fight had done its trick in ejecting them from the bar without arousing too much suspicion, Katsuro took the offer to let his new compatriot take the lead. At least with him leading it would give them cause to actually get lost.

"Real shit," Katsuro said as he was prompted with a question. "Got passed over for promotion again. Some jackass from a child company got the promotion and is now my boss. Now only that though. I think my wife may be cheating on me. My daughter is being a brat about everything and refuses to listen to me." He gave a scoff as he spoke. The character he was playing had a really shit life apparently. All of these were completely false of course. He was just playing the part of someone who would really need a drink. Though it seemed there was a hint of sadness in his voice that seemed hidden. As if there was some merit to these stories. Which wasn't likely.

Katsuro listened for calls and to his younger compatriot play his part in the plan as he ran through plans in his head. He would probably need to be the one to initiate combat while having Rooster flank around the rear. While they were fighting he would give the signal for the two to move in on the opposite flank in case he tried to run. Of course he would need to make sure the spy didn't try to burrow into the ground as an attempt to escape. It would be a daring escape if the spy did manage to escape though. Something worthy of the history books.

And then came the sound of a wolf howling. Twin wolves, howling from opposite directions. The mournful sound of the howls indicated that two sectors had been searched and there was no luck. Holding his hands around his mouth, Katsuro imitated the call to show that his sector was empty as well. Three sectors down, many more to go. Of course Rooster wouldn't be aware of this. There were some aspects to Kirigakure's defense that should never be shared with outsiders. Unless he defected of course. Then it would take a few years for the trust to be there enough for some information to be shared. Also, highly unlikely that the kid would defect anytime soon.

9Eliminate the Scout[Mission, Kat] Empty Re: Eliminate the Scout[Mission, Kat] Tue Jan 20, 2015 4:30 pm

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Ondori felt a bit bad for asking the question though it was on a false front. This man, Wolf, was playing his character well, but it seemed a bit too well in Ondori's mind. His issues had issues and the issues weren't minor squabbles, but things . . . things that Ondori's shouldn't linger on as they didn't concern him. Mission Ondori, mission. He reminded himself as he took a breath and swallowed the mist particles that drowned his lungs with it, metaphorically of course. He gave no response to Wolf's dialogue and just let it go unanswered, he was now ready to devote himself entirely to the mission and put aside the talking. He was still a visitor anyhow and though the two villages both represented weren't at war, they weren't allied. On casual terms that was a good relationship, but the ninja world wasn't casual. At war meant a blade in your front, neutral meant blade in the shadow, while allied meant a blade in the back. Trust no one He told himself in his mind as he proceeded in silence until two calls plucked at his ears.

Wolves? Ondori looked out towards the direction one call came from, then heard his own company return the call. What it meant escaped Ondori given he was under the impression signals from the others -Cat and Bear- would resemble the sounds of their respective animals. Maybe it was a call to him, be making a sound of his animal . . . but then why would both make the call and not just one to check in on him? Nothing has changed in our route and he hasn't spoken more, so it doesn't mean the target is found. Perhaps he has a summoning contract with wolves and he sent them out prior to our rendezvous. The Chunin was uncomfortable as his thoughts continued to trail on and trust surely wasn't in existence and the silence was a sign of this.

Ondori coughed a bit hard and gripped at his chest, before hopping down into the road, hands on his knees. "Up ahead one row of buildings down, I saw a man just dipped into that alley way." His voice was hushed as he spoke through his coughing, then rose back up to his full height clearing his throat. Deciphering true intentions of the soul would need to come first and it couldn't be in a direct manner since combat would blow their cover. Ondori was aware of this prerequisite, but as a guest, he would not speak out and he would allow Wolf to call the shots.

10Eliminate the Scout[Mission, Kat] Empty Re: Eliminate the Scout[Mission, Kat] Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:34 am

Katsuro

Katsuro
Suna Chunin
Suna Chunin

'If you can't take him alive, make sure he can't talk ever again.'  Those were his orders and he knew exactly what the meant.  He would need to eliminate the man if he realized he couldn't take him alive.  Then the body would need to disappear but he would leave that up to Bear.  That was one of his specialties.  And then he heard his young compatriot speak.  Man spotted ducking into an alley.  He nodded before a smile came back onto his faux-drunk face.

"Come on give it a try man.  Just like this."  Bringing his hands back to his mouth he gave a wolf call that, should someone be familiar with wild animals, sounded like the alpha calling the pack to the hunt.  Which was exactly what Katsuro was doing.  Except his pack wasn't one that was going home hungry.

Katsuro smiled and whispered, "If you think we can't take him alive, kill him.  Don't worry about the body it will be handled."  Bringing his voice back to the normal drunken decibels, he started again.  "You know you are going the wrong way, right man?  The old hangout is over there."  He pointed in the direction of the alley.  This was more for the benefit Cat and Bear than for Rooster.  "Come on man.  Lets dip through the alley to cut some time."  Once they were on the street again he would let take the lead and motion for the young shinobi to follow him.  The plan was to catch the mapper unawares but it also put the, hopefully, stronger fighter in the front.

11Eliminate the Scout[Mission, Kat] Empty Re: Eliminate the Scout[Mission, Kat] Thu Jan 22, 2015 6:24 pm

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Rubbing his chest a bit with an open hand, he watched as Wolf initiated a howl out to assumably those who had howled before. This time Ondori was told to join along. He really didn't want to, but he also didn't want to disrespect traditions, gestures, or any of that political mush, so he also mocked the call Wolf had made. This one notably more uplifting and charismatic than the one that was made before that seemed to be dull and empty. A signal to the others Ondori thought to himself, as his hands dropped from cupping his mouth and he listened to Wolf's details on a suitable take down. Captured alive was always nice, sure it wasn't something that could always happen, but it would look good on Ondori's record and it'd benefit the cause more if the man was brought in for interrogation.

Ondori of course, nodded sharply and affirmatively, before letting Wolf take the lead to the alley. It was more than likely to shift their formation so he'd be in front, an ideal positioning for Ondori as he was more of a supportive or trap based fighter, but given the man was on his turf -the shadows- the formation had no relevance. As they approached the alleyway at the edge, Ondori would speak softly between he two. "You can ask the questions, I'll subdue from a distance." At whatever pace they moved, Ondori would run to press his back firmly against the wall right beside the alleyway, before dropping to a cross legged position forming the Rat kata. A thin bit of his shadow leaked from beneath him to link to the nebulous depths of the alleyway, this of course would only occur once Wolf entered the ebony realm. Once his leading assault mate entered the alley, Ondori's shadow would as well and it would quickly seek out the one who was had taken refuge within its veil. Hooking onto the figure, Ondori would lock him in place, paralyzing him, rendering him unable to move for whatever Wolf had in store.

Spoiler:

12Eliminate the Scout[Mission, Kat] Empty Re: Eliminate the Scout[Mission, Kat] Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:22 pm

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Wolf had yet to respond or react, so Ondori took it upon himself to carry out the extraction of information for himself and the good of Kirigakure. Testing the binds of his technique and the opponents strength, he knew it'd be too risky to not secure his hold on him before attempting interrogation. Shadow Gathering and with this an armada of shadow tendrils jutted out the ground to create binds around the mans arms and feet to the ground. Normally Ondori would use a jutsu that would impale the target destroying muscle tissue and creating physical obstruction to immobilize, but with the mans intentions being undeciphered this was much safer. Standing form his position he would enter the alley way ever aware of the presence of his company and the company that could soon arrive. If Wolf had followed another Genjutsu would be employed as he touched the wall. Demonic Illusion: False Surroundings. Ondori thought to himself as a wall would materialize behind him sealing the alleyway to those who would peer in the direction, of course it was only an illusion however, but the Chunin didn't need any unwanted company entering the vicinity and the use of the Genjutsu could be excused/passable as a need of privacy. "I'll see what he's up to." Ondori muttered as he approached his target who was still bound, but facing away from him. "Wha-wha, what are you doing, no no who are you. I promise I wa- I wa sonly taking a walk- don't do this! Plea-" A hand on the back of his head allowed Ondori to enter his psyche, but only to face a few mental blockades, in other words the mans will fighting off the mental invader. Ondori was not foreign to such battles however and all the man needed was a bit of pressure, tightening his grip on his head and using his chakra to tighten the bonds, the mans physical pain weakened his mental persistence and Ondori roved the thoughts and information in his pink matter. Guilty With that, the binds would loosen and Ondori's grip on his cranium was released, it was time to bring in the perpetrator. Stumbling forward slightly, the bandit would then turn around and take a swing at Ondori. "God damn ninja always in people's business!"

The Chunin would sway to evade the wild swing, the man slightly dazed from the Genjutsu employed on him and Ondori would take advantage of such things to make this fight one of the easiest he ever had. A flick of his wrist and as her swayed to the side majority of his body would remain in front of the bandit. One kunai now in his hand from a ironically handy technique, the blade would be drove into the man's stomach, then removed. Falling to his knees as he bled in pain, Ondori's work was done. "That should be the end of that. He was operating alone, so any more bugs like this would mean they are with a separate organization." Leaving Wolf and his crew to do whatever they pleased with the bandit as he was barely a threat now, Ondori dispelled his False Surroundings Genjutsu and formed the Rat Seal, before he was soaked into the ground and no longer visible. Traversing through the shadows cast by the moon, Ondori was long gone.

[exit]
Jutsu Usage:

Mission Details:

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum