Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

[EVENT] Attack on Sunagakure! [INVITE ONLY]

+8
Error 404
V
Draygglez
Roku
SUPER MEGA KAMI GURU
Loki
Osaka
ShinobiGaiden
12 posters

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 2]

ShinobiGaiden

Admin

Attack on Sunagakure!
[EVENT] Attack on Sunagakure! [INVITE ONLY] Wind10
A village full of puppet users and cloth binders. This place lacks in water as a natural protection from large scale attacks. This place is hidden behind tall cliffs of rocks and sand, acting as a natural defensive wall. The building themselves seem to be made of clay to protect from the various sand storms.
Missions:

[RULES]
There will be no post order. Please allow two posts before you post again. This is to ensure that this runs smoothly, and quickly. We have no time to waste on this. We will all make our intro posts, then on my word, we will begin.

[PARTICIPANTS:]
- All members of Akatsuki -
- All members of Sunagakure -
- Raikage (Juri Han) + Anbu -
- Error 404 (Necro Kaizen) -
- NPC -
- Zanji Uzumaki -

https://shinobigaiden.rpg-board.net

Anonymous

It was a small group of them, gathering together without a word. This was the change they were all asking for. However, their leader did not explain what happened to him, but instead decided to play his role.

To the world, the leader of the Akatsuki did not wear his robe, but rather his black cloak, known as Kuiyeoung. He brought a friend, and with small introductions was known as Kodai. Kodai was the one that wore the Akatski Cloak, and should anyone attempt to sense his chakra, would know that he was a Jinchuriki. Kaseki would be holding both of his prized weapons in his hand. Kubikiribōchō in his right, and Nubiari in his left. However, this was how it seemed... it it was not the truth.

Kaseki had changed his appearance using One's Own Life Reinvention. It did not change who he was, but change who he appeared to be. He would bleed just like anyone else. But should he get hit by anything, they they would learn what he was truly made of... He commanded his human puppet, something that was once his own body, only rejected from the failed Steel Release genes. But his voice was now full of youth, while the puppet spoke in a familiar tone...

"Take no prisoners." The puppet spoke, looking exactly like the leader that recruited and contacted them before. "I want to watch this corruption die." It was just a puppet, something that spoke for Kaseki's sanity from time to time. But after all, he liked to give his creations some life.

"Now now Kaseki," said the boy that followed him, "this is Sunagakure, they've been using Akatsuki for years. They were the ones that said they'd take our bribes." he spoke, with truth in every word. "However, something seems amiss..." He looked through the storm, him and his group just a few miles out. The sun was beginning to set, and the storm was settling. "Now that's not very fair. The guardsmen seemed to have been tipped off about our arrival. There's no more than a dozen ANBU waiting for us. But don't worry, I have called in a few reinforcements. Lets take out these corrupted assassins. They don't seem to take a liking to my new Akatsuki robes." he told his group, "There's two men in those forces, Zatch at Zeon. They are to remain unharmed. They'll both be using lightning. They'll lead you thought this."

The puppet looked back at his group, only to change his own agenda. "Before we go in, understand we will not take the lives of innocents. If what Kodai says is true, those who are on our side will not raise arms at us. Got it?" he looked at them all, wanting to confirm the task at hand before going in.

Roku

Roku
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

It was ambition that drove everyone.  Some deny it... Some say they lack the thirst for power. Roku was unsure of whether he thirsted for this, whether he wanted to feed on power.  But he was sure of something; everyone had an ambition for it. Whether one thirsts for it or not, people have a need to gain it, whether it is to protect, to kill, to rise above one's bullies, or simply to have an ability to gloat. This was the manifestation of the Akatsuki's ambition; this was the first major step toward their ultimate goal. And Roku would not allow that goal to fail.

As the deadly Kaguya surveyed the area, his eyes fixated on Kaseki. The "man" and Roku seemed to compliment each other. Kaseki was a mastermind. His ability to plan and count ahead transcended anyone that Roku had ever met.  However, he was not as strong in combat.  Not to say he wasn't a powerful Shinobi; but he had been away from the ninja system for around two centuries and probably wasn't as updated as someone like Roku, trained extensively in military combat in the present world.  However, Roku lacked Kaseki's ability to form an ingenious plan that accounted for every possibility. The two fit tightly together, and somehow, at the same time, were nothing alike.

As Roku, the elite Akatsuki Operative, shifted his foot in the desert of the Land of Wind, he looked down, surveying himself.  He sported his Akatsuki robes for the first time today.  On his feet was nothing; it was a main projection point his body through the use of the Shikotsumyaku and clothing would only get in the way. Starting at just above his ankles were fishnet leggings which ran up to his knee and, at his knee, transitioned into cotton pants that allowed for maximum maneuverability; essential to the deadly Dance of The Kaguya. Around his waist was tied the upper half to his robes, similar to what one could find a teenage girl doing, tied by the sleeves. He wore a basic black shirt on his torso that was made of the same material as his pants.

Looking back up he spoke to Kaseki; the one in the black robes. His voice was low and dark, but somehow sharpened to a deadly point. "Kaseki... If we want to be sure not to kill anyone 'innocent', most of our initial attacks need to be... Er... Superficial. Give them a reason to evacuate. Some Chuunin, and all Special Jounin and above will probably remain, with Genin and the rest of the Chuunin will be overseeing evacuation." He looked in disgust at the village of Sunagakure... He hated the desert.

Error 404

Error 404
Kumo Jonin
Kumo Jonin

"In darkest day.......In blackest night.......No evil shall escape the Akatsuki's sight......Prepare to feel the wrath of ramen's might!...." said a man crouched over a branch on a shriveled up tree, he recited a heroic poem. For a moment it was silent, the man was dressed in black, he had a huge gourd strapped on his back. The most odd thing about the man was that he wore large bear mask, his face was completely hidden by the derpy bear helmet. Once the man had everyone's attention, he slowly stood up on the branch heroically as he gazed at the sky in a romantic manner. suddenly the branch snapped and caused the man to fall face first on to the sandy ground. The impact caused a small dust cloud to puff up, he slowly got up and staggered toward the puppet.

"Tee-hee.........hahaheheahaha Ku-*hic*'seki! 'mere! 'mere! ahahahahahaha~ The dudes right......you need a distraction~ yeeeeew need somebody who can make shit go BOOM! Sometin 'xtravegant! hehehehe..........to scare off all the civilians inside~.......If you want I can do the distraction hehehehehe~" said the man as he slurred his words, it was obvious that the man in the bear mask was extremely drunk. He put his arm around the puppet in a friendly manner. He then whispered to the puppet.

"As you know.....most of my ninjutsu is fire based......I noticed an abandoned building, If you want I can light that on fire.........I'll make a few clones, and have them disguise themselves as Suna shinobi, my clones will guide the civilians away from the battle.........but it's your call....." whispered the odd man, it was as if he became another person in matter of seconds. He then quickly snapped back to his loud obnoxious self as he swayed away from the puppet.

" 'sall on yeewww boss~" the man chuckled a he uncorked the large gourd. He the opened the bear masks mouth, his face was still hidden. He then poured the cool clear liquid through the masks mouth all the way to the mans mouth hidden behind the bear mask.

Kidbushido

Kidbushido

Juri Han

The Neon Bitch
"Oh? You guys are planning our attack? That's cute. I have only have one plan, attack." A stern and harsh female voice rings through the air. What a hot day in this dreadful Sunagakure desert, no clouds in sight, which was the complete opposite of Kumogakure. Juri Han could only giggle as she lays eyes on these three men standing around, probably sweating their balls off in the heat while wearing these large cloaks. "Scary strong" were usually how people described the Raikage, but some people also considered her the most beautiful woman in the village. Looks don't really matter to Juri, she'd rather people pay attention to her muscles than her face and ass. With that being said the young woman approached her new allies with two masked men at her side, her ANBU guards Zan and Zing. Her attire was the usual, but on her forehead was a very rare sight, she wore her Kumogakure headband. It was almost as if she was telling Suna exactly who was about to bend them over, and make them bite the pillow.

Her group slowly approached, stopping once they were about 3 meters away from Kaseki's. Zing was under strict orders to pay more attention to the Akatsuki themselves, rather than Suna. Zan's orders were to stay close to Juri, in case one of these "allies" were to act out. Juri smiles as she looks over the men, noticing two were Kumogakure. Roku Kaguya who had gone missing from the village ages ago, and at this point had a bounty on his head. "So that's where you went eh? You left me to join the puppet master. Not that I'm upset Roku, I just thought you'd have better sense than to go against me. Well whatever, by the end of this you better pay off your bounty, or I'll drag you back to Kumo myself." Her face is emotionless, her tone is sharp. Now this other dude, the drunken bear headed guy was Katshiro Kaizen. Juri didn't remember telling him he could join, but he wasn't wearing a cloak, so he must have met Kaseki and followed him. Was this betraying the village? Juri didn't know yet, but he would need reprimanding after this.

Dray probably wasn't far behind the trio, the young boy being the strongest ANBU in Kumogakure. Zan got jealous of the 17 year old, wishing he could receive the same praise from Juri that Dray got. Kaseki looked different, he even sounded different, but Zing confirmed the dark chakra he held was his indeed. Juri kept wondering what Zing meant when he tried to explain Kaseki's chakra, she never felt a "dark" chakra. It wasn't until she used her own sensory skills that she was able to put two and two together... he was a Jinchuriki just like Juri Han. That would explain why he came to Kumo in the first place, he was looking for more like himself. At first, Juri wanted to extract the Bijuu from his body, then she realized how hard this would be and how useless. Kaseki would make a better training partner alive, Juri couldn't really handle Son Goku alone.

"Now THIS is more like it girly! Destroying an entire village?! Sounds like fun! I love the smell of blood in the morning!" Son Goku says, roaring with laughter. Juri shakes her head, which would seem a bit weird to everyone looking at her. "No." She responds to Son Goku in her mind. "Remember, we're bringing order through invasion. I don't plan on destroying this village, well at least not today. Maybe once you shut up and obey me, then we can come back and total this fucking barren wasteland." Son Goku lays down and closes his eyes. "Fine." he says going to sleep. "So Kaseki, what exactly are your plans? You say don't injure the innocent, but the innocent will pick up weapons and try to fight us off. Mind you this is an invasion, no matter how you put it. How about you try pulling your punches and see how far that gets you, anyone that points their weapons at me will be swiftly dealt with." Juri says with a slight smile, folding her arms, but touching her chin with the right hand.

With this much tension in the air Juri didn't really know how to go about her plan of attack. Would she just straight up send a giant fire blast aimed at the ANBU guards? Would she just rush straight in, breaking as many bones as she could? Perhaps a combination of attacks would work, all of the ninja creating some type of large scale blast of something? Juri shrugs. No matter what the plan of attack was, she had a bad feeling in her gut. She knew Kaseki was some sort of puppet master, that means he pulled strings and controlled things. People included. Juri had a full meeting a few days ago with her advisers, they all were telling her this wasn't a good idea... and it wasn't. Kaseki could attack Suna and place the blame on Juri and Kumo, which would start a war while he sat back and watched everything unfold. This would be quite smart, but meant little to Juri. She had such faith in her own powers that the woman knew how futile it would be. But to be safe she had a secret weapon of her own, ready to be released via carrier pigeon. Really the success of this mission depended on if the Akatsuki could swallow their pride and trust Kumogakure. If not, death was promised for someone. With all this being said Juri cracks her knuckles and readies her muscles. Looking at the three ninja in front of her she smiles. "So shall we begin?"
Word Count: 0967/0967

Draygglez

Draygglez
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

What more could be more fascinating than soaring through the clouds, watching the birds fly along side you. Racing them from one cloud stop to another, deciding who was who between him and the birds that dominated the sky but it was not all fair as there was no one to judge the race.
There was time for everything. A time to play and a time work. When he works, he doesn't play and when he plays, he doesn't work.
Dray wondered what exactly was going to go down in kumogakure. He was well aware that his skills as a shinobi of the cloud and as member of the black ops of kumo had caught the raikage's eye. Of course, she had two solid anbu guards with her but for her to request for dray, then something big had to be happening and dray also hated missing on big things. How generous the raikage was.

With the dragon moving at the speeds of a taijutsu master, dray exited the land of lightning in no time. Of course, this was not his first time riding his ice dragon so, he had little to no problems with nagivation. Once he exited the land of lightning, he noticed the change in the atmosphere. The clouds had reduced and they had become more scanty. He wondered if there was any other place that was better than home.

Dray stood elegantly on the dragon. He looked like a dragon slayer or to be more precise, a dragon master. He was sporting his usual shinobi outfit. What he regularly wore while not in anbu uniform. The attire consisted of a black jounin vest with a black long sleeve inner wear, black shinobi pants that were tucked in by bandages at the end. His neat black shinobi sandals adding life to his feet and lastly, his blue high collared jacket, a sleeveless overall jacket that reached to his leg and with a strap on it's back where samehada rested peacefully.
The blue jacket flowed with the rythm of the wind in an heroic fashion.

Dray wondered if he was not late already. Suddenly, dray felt a bead of sweat fall from his face. That was odd. He hardly sweats, considering the fact that he was not doing anything stressful baffled him the more. He was curious as to why what happened had happened. Inclining his head at a certain angle, there it was. It was the sun. What he rarely saw in kumogakure no sato due to the thick clouds that barricaded the village at the top. The wind blew towards his direction as if welcoming him to the hot land of the wind. Dray wondered how long he would have to stay here. This heat was unbearable but he could manage, afterall, he was still getting used to his fire chakra nature.

Searching the area for anything recognizable, dray activated his sensors and picked up some active chakras that were closer to him. Going in that direction, there they were. The only thing he recognized at first was the raikage of course with her unique hairstyle. Her two body guards who were typical citizens of kumo and lastly, people in black cloaks and red clouds. He of course did not yet recognized who or what was in the cloaks but he never forgot a sight. He knew that material. Dray circled the area once and finally dismissed the dragon in the air as he fell from the sky and landed beside the raikage without making the faintest sound.
Dray loved that movement. It was brilliant for assasinations. Taking stealth to the highest order but he doubted he was here to assasinate.
This scene he saw was one of action. Whatever was going down here, he wanted to know. Looking forward, dray recognized the man to be kaseki and his fella, kodai. Such strange beings they were but he doubted now was the time for talk. Also, to another angle was one dray recognized very well but he had not seen him around in a long while. It was Roku kaguya. The bone man with a byakugan. Dray himself had stuck the all seeing eye in the left eye socket of the shinobi's face. Wherever he went, dray wondered but seeing him in those same cloaks with kaseki meant they had some sort of affiliation and to another angle was a man dressed in all black, his big bear mask prevented his face from being seen and on his back was a large guard of whatever it contained....

Dray looked at the raikage waiting for her command. He was here because she wanted him to and to her words would he adhere.
WC:790

Anonymous

Kaseki's face would fall into his hands in embarrassment of his great friend's son. Kaseki looked around at his group, only to find two members of his group to not be there. He looked around, measuring the mixed emotions of them all, only to end his gaze on the two guards that Juri brought with her.

"Kodai." The puppet spoke to him, holding onto the drunken ninja, "I have attached my strings to you to feed on Chomei's Chakra. See to it that everything goes well. Necro and I have a village to take over." And the puppet ran off with the ninja with the bear helmet going after him.

He would sigh, only know he would relive the tale of the Melting Gummy Bear. Something Kaseki tried hard to forget.

He looked over his group once more, remembering telling Asami and Hayden to join. But he had to get things rolling. "Now, you all probably think Kaseki to be a mad man, when in truth, I have been the one planning this." He smiled, looking directly at the Raikage herself. "This city is corrupt, as I said. The officials have taken bribes and secret goods for far too long. It wasn't hard for some of the residents to get upset." He glanced over at them all, falling onto the gaze of the other Akatsuki member present. "Now, there are three kinds of people in that city. The ones we kill, the ones we don't kill, and those that will be helping us kill." He spun around ,facing the young ANBU. "Those of the great Hidden Cloud, I only ask you help me, and I will reward you and your village greatly. After all, those women and children are waiting for the Akatsuki to save the day. But let's let them make out the great Raikage." He smiled at Juri, only to fall into a scorn at the ANBU she brought with her. "You two are on;t here because your Raikage was generous to let you in on my great festival of fun. You will go no further than the walls. It will be your job to make sure no one comes in after us."

He turned, facing the village, only to create two puppets from his hands. Emerged was the Demon Puppet and the Barbarian Puppet, two puppets he saved for utter chaos. "Now, you'll find my resistance wearing their headbands upside down or with a strike through it. Don't touch them. They are with us, and will gladly fight along side with you." He got to the low crouch, only to prepare for a dash, "Let the Black Clouds and Hidden Clould have some fun~!"

And he ran off.

He would only hope his other two members would arrive shortly after the walls were breached. Soon Kaseki would find Zatch and Zeon, hopefully fighting at the wall already. He wanted Asami and Hayden there already. He hated to be kept waiting.

Roku

Roku
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

[Rules say there is no posting order, you didn't have to wait for me. I didn't have time to post yesterday, and besides that, I was lazy.]

Roku gave a glare that portrayed little other than pure malice at the woman whose name was Juri Han. He held her gaze for several moments, debating silently with himself, deciding precisely how to retort. His first notion was to respond with anger and hostility, though his mind immediately dismissed it as his mind's eye depicted exactly how the situation would turn out; with one of the individuals dead and failure of the operation. He was not going to plead, nor would he pay off any bounty, or even dispute whether it made sense for him to have a bounty at all. So his choice in words were actually quite simple.

"Ahh, the Raikage. You will receive no bounty payment from me." Roku spoke in a calm even tone. The malice in his eyes relaxed and dissipated by the time his mouth opened, but his stare was not one of friendliness. People like this Raikage were why Roku left Kumogakure in the first place. She demanded a bounty of him because he had broken a law and left his home, not intending to return. He had a right to be where he wanted, and if that place was not inside the village of Kumogakure, he cared little. She wanted his arrest for breaking a law, and yet she was probably breaking many laws even consorting with the group known as "Akatsuki."He considered voicing this point, but allowed his logical mind to get the better of him; he didn't want to cause failure of the operation.

Roku noticed the arrival of the Kumogakure Shinobi, whom Roku knew to be Dray, out of the peripherals of his eyes, though he didn't so much as directly glance at him. The man didn't interest Roku in the slightest, despite the fact that it was he who had transplanted the Byakugan of Daemon Hyuga into his left eye. The white eye in his left socket was in heavy contrast with his right eye which was black. Roku's file didn't contain a Byakugan; at least he was nearly sure it didn't. To Roku's knowledge, Dray hadn't reported it and other Kumogakure Shinobi knew nothing of it. The Byakugan in his left eye, though it was not active, was quite obvious; it should come as a surprise to her.

Roku then fixated his vision on the one known as Kodai. He listened little to his words, but did pick up on the fact that he said it was he who planned the operation; thus why he immediately immediately ran off. He would not be following orders from someone he had never even met. So immediately, Roku used the Body Flicker technique to drastically reduce the amount of time that it took him to arrive and meet the rest of the ANBU head on. It was not the tactical approach, but he needed to let off some steam after he had almost lost control of his anger dealing with Juri Han. Despite his extensive practice as a kid to shut out his emotions to avoid fighting and blood lust, his anger boiled.

WC: 541

Kidbushido

Kidbushido

Juri was very patient and diligent with Roku Kaguya, even though she didn't have to be. First off, this man had the audacity to leave a village which fed, clothed and protected him. A village that trained him and gave him purpose, compared to an unforgiving world where the wildlife and bandits will kill you without hesitation. He abandoned his people, which is the lowest thing you can do as a ninja, and Juri allows him to breath still. Now he wants to deny the ONLY chance he has at not becoming an enemy of the state? He wants to throw away the Raikage's kindness? "Ahh, the Raikage. You will receive no bounty payment from me." Once these words were said Juri Han instantly frowned, tightening her fist and showing her teeth, like an attack dog showing its fangs. She was trying to maintain her composure, so as not to knock his head off and ruin the alliance she forged with Kaseki. How dare this child act as such in front of the Raikage though. Shinobi have no right to freely "be where they wanted". They were not humans, they were weapons for their village. Tools to be used how the people need them to be used. If you want to travel freely, give up your rights as a Shinobi and become a civilian, wondering throughout the world. But to do this you must PAY YOUR DUES, and this boy hadn't paid anything.

"Listen to me you little shit." Juri Han began. "The only reason you still breath the same air as me is because your leader and I have an arrangement. You are beneath me and the people of Kumogakure, so don't you dare try to pump up your chest and act as if we're equals. You are a fly, buzzing around shit compared to Kumo. No, because even flies have worth. You are the shit the fly produces after eating cow dung. I gave you a chance at freedom and to live another day, you just pissed away that one and only chance. So I want you to enjoy all of these activities today, because the moment all of this is over, you're public enemy number 1, and I'll deal with you personally." Her fury could be heard in her voice. No smile, no witty remark, none of her usual jokingly antics were used. The Raikage was serious and very upset. Roku may have been safe for the time being, but Juri would never forgive this man. His days were numbered, and nothing Kaseki could say or do would soothe the rage Juri Han held over Roku Kaguya. But her attention shifted to Kaseki now.

"Those of the great Hidden Cloud, I only ask you help me, and I will reward you and your village greatly. After all, those women and children are waiting for the Akatsuki to save the day. But let's let them make out the great Raikage. You two are only here because your Raikage was generous to let you in on my great festival of fun. You will go no further than the walls. It will be your job to make sure no one comes in after us."

"HOW DARE YOU!" Zan begins, but is silence by Juri holding up her right hand. "It's fine. Stay here, I'll be fine with Dray by my side." Zing nods, but Zan takes off his makes and shows the worry in his face to the woman he loves. "But Lady Raikage, how can you possibly expect me to leave you allow with these men?! They hold no loyalty to anyone but themselves!" Juri chuckles, relaxing her tense face. "I'll be fine." She politely says. Her own sensory skills activate, with the woman taking notice of everything around her. "Dray stay close. Kaseki we'll clear a path, keep your dog away from us though. She says, alluding to Roku, who had already disappeared. With a loud laugh, the woman puts her right fist into her left and and smiles, saying. "Gimme all you got Suna! Try to break me!"

With an extreme amount of force, the Neon Bitch dashes at force speed towards the ANBU guards ahead of her. She counts in total about 20 enemies, 12 of them ANBU. With another laugh the woman instantly slams her foot into the face of a rival Suna ninja, the force of the kick knocking his fucking head clean from his body. It shot towards another ANBU guard that, in turn, was hit in his head. Both skulls shattered from the power, sending blood everywhere, and scaring all ninjas that witnessed the carnage. Piss ran down the leg of a random ninja that stood near his two fallen allies, but this meant nothing to Juri, just irritated her more. "You filth." She says, instantly dodging a hail of Kunai and grabbing the man by the throat. She kept moving, kept dodging and parrying kunai with her bare hands. Still with the ninja's throat in her hand, she scales the wall of a guardpost and looks down upon the ANBU. He moves around, trying to stab Juri with a Kunai using his free hand, while his other hand (left) is trying to break free from her grip. The woman smacks his kunai wielding hand away, which in turn breaks it. She then takes off his ANBU mask and can see the tears in his eyes, and the fear. "Oh God, that's the sexiest face a man can make." Says the crazy bitch, snapping his neck and tossing him from the building. Juri then crushes his mask into dust, letting it flow into the wind. "NEXT!" She screams. About 10 ANBU all begin to charge at her, all from the front, scaling the building. With three instant hand seals a huge amount of dust shoots in all directions, hiding her location. A few of the ANBU fly right into the technique, gaining second degree burns on anything not covered. Juri moves through the dust unheard, as their screams hide her presence. A sensor ANBU locks onto her, but the woman had already rapidly moved off the building and back onto the ground level, out of the dust about half a second after she created the technique. He'd find himself trying to form a few hand seals for a wind attack, but Juri simply kicks him in the torso so hard it caves in, killing him. About 5 of the ANBU that charged at her remain, all coming from different directions with Kunai and swords. Juri activates her Seikūken and instantly parries each attack, finding split second openings to land fast blows in between the strikes. After countering each ninja, two remain standing in front of her. One ANBU creates a Fire Release: Intelligent Hard Work, while the other creates Wind Release: Pressure Damage in an attempt to injure the woman. With a smile Juri Han forms her own hand seals and creates a massive fireblast that pushes their technique back, instantly turning them to ash and the rest of the ANBU that challenged her. She had to reduce the size of the technique so only a building and those foolish ninja were destroyed, but after she was done the woman simply smiled and wiped the embers from her mouth. "Was that it?" She asks, still scanning for any activity.  

1227 words.

Spoiler:

Anonymous

[EVENT] Attack on Sunagakure! [INVITE ONLY] 40172810

A group of people descended the sand. A woman ran up the wall. The puppet did all that he can, but it was not his all. His master was right behind him, focusing on the ones alive. Threads shot up, proving his will to survive...

Kaseki ran behind his puppet, watching Juri Han singlehandedly destroy the ANBU. It brought a smile to his face... However his puppet had other means of destruction, throwing Nubiari ahead, piercing hearts of unsuspecting ANBU. They both ran into the dark hall that sat between the great walls of sand... and behind Kaseki was three dying men. One with a broken skull, an inward chest and one who couldn't hold his head up.

"1... 2... 4..." The puppet counted the dead, only to find them to be the average Jounin. All of them died instantly with the needle through their chest. Someing Kaseki took with ease as he ran past the newly killed. It was there that he found a few more ANBU, already disposed of. There was two man standing, both of their weapons dripping with blood.

"Now now, it seems like we have a full party." Kaseki spoke to them. They knew what Kaseki was capable of. To them, they assumed that the human was a the second member of the Akatsuki, while the one with the shish kebab of his skewered foes.

"The village has been compromised." Zeon spoke. He was the lighter of the two. His mask a solid ivory, and his attire that of a cloak, only to expose no skin at all. "The operatives have taken hostages. We'll take care of them, so you'll have to take care of the Kage on your own." His voice was pure and innocent, sincere and truthful.

"We've taken steps to ensure the resistance will be out of your way." It was Zatch, and ANBU operative like his brother, but a mask of a hellish crimson. "Worry about the Kazekage, not the city." He spoke hastily and in a rush. He had left no room for error.

Both of them wore their masks with the hourglass upside down, as if they carved a bar on the bottom and smoothed the top. They believed in this cause, and were both disappointed to find their aid was needed for another purpose.

"We have an army, should you need us." Zeon spoke once more. He looked at the puppet, expecting him to be the mastermind of the invasion and civil war. "I have a Juri Han."

It was then that Kaseki had placed his threads on all that he had access to. He took the three destroyed ninja, as well as the four he had just impaled in addition to his Barbarian and Demon Puppet. With his new collection he gathered the kunai around him and prepared for the worst. "This is a battle of Clouds and Sand." he spoke, "And I, Kodai, will not allow corruption to shape another era!" he ran past his subordinates, only to leave a small handful of shinobi to deal with. It would take his party no more than a few shades of time to kill them, or even imprison them.

Today he would end it. And so he brought out the only technique that someone of his skill, background and profession could preform... the Dancing Swords of the Puppet Master. Threads covered him and everything around him. Each string detaching and displacing. Everything was under literal control. Everything kept shifting.... not even a specialist in Sensory could tell what Kaseki was up to. "Behind me are two gods and a Kage. With them the Drunken Fist..."

The puppet scoffed, "They won't know what hit them."

Draygglez

Draygglez
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

The raikage seemed to have earlier said something to roku kaguya that is before dray got there.
"Ahh, the raikage. You will receive no bounty payment from me." The man said. Dray analysed the situation. Talking about a bounty, only missing ninjas that had done great shit had bounties placed on their head. So, he left the village for the greater bad.. Quite an ambition he had. The rumors going around the village about this akatsuki group did catch dray's ear but he took no solid actions yet. Whatever the man- Roku kaguya did, it was up to him after all, dray only followed the raikage's orders.

The fella had definetly called upon the wrath of the raikage as dray saw her clench her fist tightly.
"Listen to me you little shit." the raikage voiced out. "The only reason you still breath the same air as me is because your leader and I have an arrangement. You are beneath me and the people of Kumogakure, so don't you dare try to pump up your chest and act as if we're equals. You are a fly, buzzing around shit compared to Kumo. No, because even flies have worth. You are the shit the fly produces after eating cow dung. I gave you a chance at freedom and to live another day, you just pissed away that one and only chance. So I want you to enjoy all of these activities today, because the moment all of this is over, you're public enemy number 1, and I'll deal with youpersonally." She concluded. Dray knew she was not at all done. The arrangement she mentioned between her and the leader which was definetly kaseki was the only leash that kept her from tearing this man apart with her teeth. Sooner or later, news of his death would spread across all of kumo except he comes groveling at the raikage's legs. Something a man his calibre would not dare do.

The man kodai now seemed to mount an imaginary podium as he spoke to those present..
"Those of the great Hidden Cloud, I only ask you help me, and I will reward you and your village greatly. After all, those women and children are waiting for the Akatsuki to save the day. But let's let them make out the great Raikage. You two are only here because your Raikage was generous to let you in on my great festival of fun. You will go no further than the walls. It will be your job to make sure no one comes in after us." He concluded. So, the deal was to take over sunagakure no sato, dray figured. Looks like this plan had been put in place a long time ago. Dray thought bout what would happen if the invasion was unsuccessful. Then it would appear boldly that people of the hidden clouds were the ones that launched an attack on the hidden sand. Something that could result in war but this thought did not really baffle dray. He hardly thought about negative outcomes. He was a man of positivity and nothing was impossible to him.
"HOW DARE YOU!" dray's thoughts were cut short by the raikage's first guard, but he was silence by the raikage herself holding up her right hand. "It's fine." She said. "Stay here, I'll be fine with Dray by my side." Dray was impressed that the raikage was confident in his skills after all, he was there because of her.
"Dray stay close. Kaseki we'll clear a path, keep your dog away from us though. She said while referring to the kaguya that had shot off.
The eager they had, the faster they died. Dray sighed. Passing her orders to dray, dray had to abide by it. He watched as almost everybody flung into action. There was no doubt that he was the youngest of every one present but that did not make him the weakest...
Right in the middle of serious work, one of dray's jokes popped in his head as he smirked... "A god walketh not on the ground for he brings his own ride..".. Of course, he wasn't all bark and no bite. He had taken a sudden likeness to flying perhaps, he would one day grow wings. Dray looked at the harsh weather condition of sunagakure. He had but no choice. Performing quick handseals, his ice dragon came racing down and crouching before him.

Dray hoped unto the creture named- he had no name yet as he sped after his raikage. Of course, she did not need help but dray could come in handy. She took less time in finishing the anbu that were at the gates. As dray hovered in the air, he saw anbu and jounin reinforcements mounting themselves some where on top of the village walls.
About ten of them, launching kunais downwards at whoever was attempting to enter the village...
"You won't hurt my raikage, You filthy scums.." dray said as he zoomed towards them. Getting to few metres of them, they sighted dray as he saw the terror on the faces of those without masks. Never had they seen a flying dragon, he guessed but what was coming at them was what they needed to worry about.

Kneading suiton chakra inside of him, Suiton- exploding water colliding wave. As dray expelled a great volume of water that flushed them off their feats. Those that managed to regain consciousness after the heavy hit were soon met by the heavenly weeping technique as dray spat suiton needles that stabbed them in different direction. With the watch tower filled with water and all ninjas there dead, dray flew over the village walls with his eye on the raikage below...
WC:971
Spoiler:

Last edited by Draygglez on Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:20 pm; edited 1 time in total

Roku

Roku
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

He moved fast - clearly faster than any other Shinobi on the battlefield. His feet padded hard against the sandy ground and dust and sand were kicked up in his trail. But he cared not. It was of little concern to him to be a "true" ninja; one of stealth and of mastery in concealment. What further interested him was the ability to fight in combat, toe-to-toe. He set eyes upon his upon his target; it was no ninja, no ANBU; it was the wall that protected the rest of the ninja of Sunagakure from his wrath. As twisted and crazy as Juri Han seemed, she was probably made the new Raikage for a reason; Roku was sure that she could handle a few ANBU.

The only few ninja that the Kaguya worried about taking out himself were the ones between himself and the wall, and the few who dared to advance on his position. Roku withdrew his right arm into the sleeve of his shirt, as if he were cold and wanted to protect it from chilled air. Though this was not the case at all. Rather, it was to keep it from flopping around when he did this next thing; when he removed the bone of his right arm from his body without a single wince and displayed the ability of the Shikotsumyaku of the Kaguya clan.

Roku's right shoulder rolled and wiggled a bit. And from the top of his shoulder emerged a section of bone about 9 inches long as his skin opened up to allow it to pass through. Using his left hand, and still running, Roku gripped this bone "handle" and slid it gracefully out of his arm, welcoming and embracing the pain that accompanied the action. He gradually lost feeling in his arm and completely lost any control of it without a bone being present, but that mattered little. He did not need his right arm to do what he wanted to do; to kill.

As two ANBU charged, Roku identified his first victims. He allowed his rage to take over... He gave into his bloodlust. The bloodlust of the Kaguya of which he had trained so hard to suppress, for most of his younger life. The two ANBU made the mistake of placing themselves between Roku and the wall, and for that, they were soon going to slip into an eternal bliss of death. From somewhere near the ANBU to Roku's left appeared a puppet in a cloud of smoke, as if it had been summoned. The puppet moved toward Roku quickly; extremely quickly, as it seemed to move at about the speed of someone who was quite adept in Taijutsu.

This speed mattered little to Roku; he kicked hard from the ground mid-sprint and hurtled at the puppet in a diving formation, left arm held above his head, directly vertical with the rest of his body as the puppet shattered when he made contact. He lost little momentum and almost immediately felt his bone sword find contact with something else. It was the flesh of another man. The ANBU who had summoned the puppet before. Roku's sword sunk into the ANBU's chest and he clearly heard flesh tear and bones shatter upon impact. The Kaguya watched through the slits in the mask of the ANBU as light clearly faded from his eyes.

The force of the impact of Roku's weapon drove the body to the ground and Roku had to extend his leg much further than usual to meet this momentum and remain on his feet as he tore his weapon from the man's chest. The white bone was now covered in red liquid and what looked like a few arteries that had clung to the weapon when he removed it. He didn't bother cleaning it off; it wouldn't reduce the weapon's efficiency any. Roku now turned to face the other ANBU who had been standing still, seemingly stricken by fear.

He screamed as he sprinted at Roku. He was desperate. It could be heard in his voice. He seemed to lose coordination as he approached, as if he were under the effect of Genjutsu. He was simply going through the emotions. He had only seen one comrade fall in combat, and yet he had already lost his will to fight. He staggered as he reached Roku, and without moving his feet, the Kaguya held his sword directly outward and the remaining ANBU simply fell into it. Immediately, the screams ceased. Using his right foot, Roku kicked the man in his chest, causing it to cave in and finish him off, sending him hurtling quite a few meters away.

Roku regained a slight tingling sensation in his right arm as bone began to regenerate. Not nearly enough to regain use of his arm, but enough that he would soon be able to. Somewhere in the process of killing the two ANBU who had mustered the courage to strike at Roku, he had made quite a mess of blood on his face. He was unsure of exactly how it had happened, but he did not try to clear it away. He simply made a mental note of it and moved on to the next matter at hand which was clearing the rest of the distance between himself and the walls. And so he hurtled himself into action.

The actions of killing the first two ANBU seemed to repeat themselves over and over again. It seemed to make itself a step by step process, as first a ninja had to muster the audacity to place themselves between Roku and his target, then the ninja tried to attack, only to finally end up with Roku's sword through their chest. He tore through three more ninja this way, killing was seemed to be one more ANBU and two conventional Jounin or Special Jounin.

He almost enjoyed this... It satisfied him to see the blood spurting everywhere, to see people killed by his beautiful Dance of Death; the combat style taught to him by the Kaguya clan which he had never called by its actual name. A smile crossed his face, causing the blood spurted onto it to drip downward, in his his chest and the ground. He face was not covered in the magnificent red liquid, though he would perhaps prefer it to be.

His actions were now decisive; the wall was a mere 100 meters away, which he cleared in less than three seconds. There was a single guard there; the rest seemed to have tried to meet Roku along the way and stop his advance. Perhaps the man's eyes couldn't keep up with Roku's movements, as he seemed to offer no resistance when Roku's hand clamped onto his throat and slammed him into the wall behind with such a force that his head was severed from the rest of his body at the point that Roku made contact with him. Roku let go as blood spurted from the two portions of the man's body while they collapsed.

Roku began concentrating chakra to his feet. Using the Wall Walking Practice, he would begin his ascent up the wall.

WC: 1194

Ryan

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

"Just outside the gates huh?" Uvogin asked as he pet the likes of Akikanu. The large white dog did not seem to notice his hands on him however. He was still half asleep, dreaming of flesh as most carnivores likely did. The mind of his own however was exclusive only to Uvo, as he was the one the dog had been around for the entirety of his life. A Chunin had just ran into the room to inform the Jounin that the village did indeed have company and so naturally Uvo would be the one sent to take care of it. At the moment, he preferred peace and solitude and would rather have a lower task force try to simulate the issue, though he was sure that they would all die should the situation occur. From what he was told, the people who were in charge of fighting off the group had been slaughtered, at least a dozen of them. This brought a grin to the face of Uvogin. These guys would probably be tough. That made him chuckle a bit. He could easily die today if he slipped up. "Sir what are you waiting for!?" Exclaimed the Chunin before him. He simply looked at the boy as if he had not a single care in the world. His apathy stretched further than that of those without emotions. He absolutely enjoyed watching the death of prey. A slight grin caught his face, showing his feral teeth beneath the smile. "I honestly don't care how many of them die before I show up as long as my bed is still here when I get back. So shut up kid." With this he stood and made his way for the door, blinking with each step that he made in order to keep his pace. He let out a breath of stale air as soon as he hit the outdoors. The air was hot and the sun beat down on him. Behind him Akikanu followed quickly.

As the sun reined its fiery heat onto his back, his face made it clear that he was indeed used to this kind of heat. Where most who lived in other villages would be forced to squint due to the harsh light beating down on their eyes, well the villagers of Suna had a major advantage when it came to taking on attackers. Since he was used to the heat, he reached into his back pocket and pulled out a handkerchief of which he wrapped around his forehead. Since he had longer hair, sweat would surely drip into his eyes if he would have spent more than five minutes in this sun. All with long hair suffer this fate in the village due to being physically hot headed. This was no metaphor but only a reality due to the sun's harsh effects on the body.

He made it to the top of the wall and could still hear some screams from ahead, meaning there was still a fight going on. By the time he looked over the edge of the walls, it was already too late and a man was coming right for the side of the wall. He wasted no time and began walking up the side of the wall just as fast as he arrived. To think that multiple squads fell so quickly, it was a bit sad in reality. With a scorn on his face, Uvogin looked to find exactly how many people were attempting to attack this village. He counted at least five people attacking. One on five, he liked his odds as he knew there would be at least one other person joining him. There was no way that the village would have no one to spare for this defense.

However the man who seemed to be leading the parade was now climbing vertically up the wall. Funny, he was using academy techniques in order to raid one of the largest villages in the entire ninja world. The man quickly made hand seals, only four though and put his hands on the wall, causing a smaller wall on the wall to poke out rapidly under the feet of the man climbing up it. If this didn't kill him from the fall, well it would keep him distracted for a moment.

Chakras:

OOC: Please wait for other NPC to show up.

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

NPC Info:

The hot sun persistently beat on the back of the uncloaked Anbu ninja as he had walked out of the administration office having delivered word of the invaders. Fixating his mask onto his face Fei Long made a disappointed sigh. He wondered what the point of the invasion was beyond conquering the village. What was the greater good behind such actions. "That doesn't matter" He mumbled beneath his breath as he moved at high speed towards a building top still inside the village behind its walls. At such a distance, a wild sight could be witnessed. The majestic spotting of a mythical dragon flying high above. If the dragon or the rider tried to spot Fei however, they'd find it to be near impossible. He was but an ant from such a distance, because the dragon could barely be made out to him and it had considerable girth. Besides, the village was in chaos anyhow, a state of panic with word of invaders having gotten around, so villagers were being moved to bunkers and things of that nature. Or Fei thought that's what was happening, he could be wrong. What the fuck . . . He thought to himself about 75m horizontally away from the specimen. He knew such a beast didn't belong to anyone within the village, no, there were no dragon tamers Fei knew of that called Sunagakure their home.

From his back two folded up Fuma Shuriken rested along with his two wakizashi. Forming the appropriate hand seals Fei Long produced what was known as a Lightning Release Shadow Clone. The clone would relieve Fei Long of the burden of the two Fuma Shuriken on his back, while still having two on it's own to spare and now two more placed upon its own back after throwing down it's two wakizashi. "You'll bomb him." Fei muttered to only his clone who nodded and prepared for the operation with a string of hand seals. Ox → Monkey → Hare → Rat → Boar → Bird → Ox → Horse → Bird → Rat → Tiger → Dog → Tiger → Snake → Ox → Ram → Snake → Boar → Ram → Rat → Yang Water → Monkey → Bird → Dragon → Bird → Ox → Horse → Ram → Tiger → Snake → Rat → Monkey → Hare → Boar → Dragon → Ram → Rat → Ox → Monkey → Bird → Yang Water → Rat → Boar → Bird The clone was quite speedy with the hands as it held the Bird sign in wait for the real Fei Long to finish preparing him for his suicide mission. Placing explosive tags on two of the Fuma Shuriken the clone possessed, Fei sent the clone off.

With exemplary prowess with the water element, having grow akin to producing water in a waterless environment, the clone utilized the Water Dragon Bullet Jutsu. The dragon would proceed up at alarming speeds to go combat the dragon of the enemy ninja. Before the dragon had ascended too high to where it or its rider was noticeable by preoccupied ninja, the clone would heave one, then two, then three Fuma Shuriken at the ninja who had just dumped a large portion of water onto a watch tower and foolishly turned his focus downwards and not out to the village where his enemies would be coming from. The clone would be about 35m away from the ninja when the large shurikens were tossed and with his mastery in the weaponry branch of shinobi skills, they would arrive in a second and with surreal accuracy. Then their strategical positioning would make avoiding very difficult. One would be aimed directly at the ninja, the second below him in case the dragon lowered in altitude, then the last closely trailing behind to strike the Ice Ninja if he dipped up to dodge the first one. The second and third would detonate from explosive tags to engulf a 5m diameter if the Ice Ninja entered such a vicinity while trying to evade. All the while, the base of the Water Dragon Bullet Jutsu would conceal the real Fei, so there was only one in sight and still in the village.

Spoiler:

Spoiler:

Osaka

Osaka
Suna Special Jonin
Suna Special Jonin

[center]The sky the blue sky was covered by sand of course this was regular sand storm always did this. Thats why the clouds are less that in other places its a big reduction but it wasn't a bad view. Many people actually liked this view in Sunagakure the sandy sky was very nice, as birds flied one direction to the outer of the village at a quick pace in a triangular formation. The ground was soft and hard at the sand time this place was very behind inside the village almost at the end of the village. There was training field, then boulders that covered Sunagakure. His eyes where looking at his arm covered by his shirt, Jacket, and gloves, he twisted and moved it making sure that the arm didn't jam or started to twitch. Kazama has been training hard for his Bio-Vessel to function at the same speed he could of course. Moving his arm and shoulder everything seemed fine at the moment. Of course he was ready for what was coming, as he looked up at the sky and noticed the bird moving at a very fast speed. Away from something he new they reach the gates, he took out his bun of his hair letting it fall down and he place his headband around his forehead covered by his hair which was long and also covered a bit of his eyes and face reaching all the way to his chest. He once again looked at his arm “Don't fail me now” Kazama said as he started to move as fast as he could to the gates or a bit closer than where he was.

In his way over there he could feel the ground moving as if there was someone attack of maybe defending. It had to be a defense team of jounins and Spec jounin helping out and maybe he got the information late. It didn't matter as son as Sunagakure hold back with there might Kazama had to do his best. He moved from the empty part of the village to the more crowded part many people moving at once making it hard to move, genin and chunin helping the civilians as he notice many headbands place down wards, He paid little attention to that as me moved as fast as he could to the battle field and from his spot he notice three things. A dragon above in the sky, this was truly not part of Sunagakure but of the attackers, as it was attacking, using a water attack clearly knowing that they where sad and earth user at least most of the village some where lighting and water users, and then there was Kazama the only Voltage user in the village. He was to down to be spotted and it would take a sensory ninja to spot him anyways he had to hide for reasons, it was complicated at the moment as he also notice a water dragon and small metal objects going straight towards the dragon and its user. Kazama new this was friendly fire so the attack wasn't that far he was a but closer that he thought but he had to move and make his turn count. Kazama moved to the left moving away from The allied and a bit more towards the gates he then stop to see if he could find a better view of the user on top of the ice dragon it was very amazing that someone had the ability to ride a beast of ice. Of course a wall created to guard the enters was made and it looked like it was place in time. He still had visual of the target, he couldn't give his spot away not yet he needed to find someone to be secured about the situation it was a but far but he could make a person out of a shadow a few meters away from him. Kazama was hidden so well there was no way that the ice dragon or the user would detect him, it was under a bunch of sand he moved carefully and smoothly he was quick and moved as fast as he could to the other person. He kept his eyes in the sky incase of anything incoming attacks, the user behind him it Kazama was close a few meters more and he was closing it. Still hidden he moved at a speed of lighting.

Loki

Loki
Kumo Genin
Kumo Genin

Ryu was sitting at his favorite bars restaurant section, enjoying one of his favorite meals or possibly five of his favorite meals when he received word of the 'stranger' outside the gates. Being that it was his day off however the Akimichi man felt perfectly content letting others handle the situation. However when the sounds of conflict reached his ears he couldn't help but feel somewhat anxious, as if something bad was about to happen. The man hurriedly finished his meals and paid for them without receiving his change. Encouraging the shop owners to hunker down on his way out. When Ryu had a bad feeling it usually meant something bad was going to happen. The boys at work called it his Lucky Gut. You know that feeling deep in your get when know something bad is about to happen? Well Ryu had that feeling right now, and his gut was usually never wrong. Preparing for the worst the Akimichi made his way to the barracks to suit up in his gear before making his back towards the gates where commotion was coming from. On his way he ran into another ANBU on his way who was more informed than he was. Telling him that multiple intruders had attacked and killed multiple Suna Shinobi already and were trying to get inside the village, Lord Kazekage was no doubt a target here. Ryu didn't worry much about it as he knew the old man could handle himself well in battle what he worried most about was the lives of those currently fighting. Now both infuriated and motivated to protect his village he made his way to the gates with blinding speed.

Moving through the town Ryu could see the massive amounts of disarray the village was in. People where cluttered throughout the streets and narrow walkways trying to make their way to the designated safe area which tunneled out of Suna. The Genin and Chuunin did their best to lead the people to safety but they were highly outnumbered by the population and it only took a few highly erratic people to set a panic across the crowd. The urge to stop and help was great but Ryu ignored it as it wouldn't matter if the village was overtaken. The temporary panic they felt now would last for much much longer if they were to be driven out of their homes. With this in mind a new fire lit under him, charging forth gaining pushing off each leg with more strength every time he bound his way from rooftop to rooftop until he was atop the village gates. At first glance he could make out multiple dead bodies littered across the ground. There was one man flying in the air on some sort of construction, Ryu knew nobody with skills like that in Suna and deduced it must be an enemy. His eyes still scanning he spotted a few friendlies in the distance looking to target the flying man, a few more enemies just past the gates and the closest to him was a man he recognized, Uvogin, the Inuzaka and he was attacking an unfamiliar man who was attempting to literally walk up the wall of the village.

It was as good as place as any to start. Quickly making his way over to Uvogin and giving him a slight nod. Gathering chakra soon after Uvogin started, Ryu would look down towards the climbing man and concentrate some chakra. At first he thought a physical attack would do some good but knowing Uvogin his attack would probably already be taking care of that so Ryu decided to play the support role, a little genjutsu to distract the man even if it was just for a moment it could steal his attention from the incoming threat. Being a doton user himself Ryu recognized the jutsu Uvo was trying to do as he made the handseals so he selected a quick genjutsu to go along with it. The man roughly ten meters away from the two now Ryu's genjutsu would take effect moments before Uvo's ninjutsu would start. With some luck they would make quick work of this asshole and all his little asshole friends.

Jutsu and chakra:

703/703

SUPER MEGA KAMI GURU

SUPER MEGA KAMI GURU
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

(dis rotation is fukked and ur all going 2 fast omg prepare for a shit post)

CHARACTER SHEET:

Kato was a super nice guy and he was very kind at heart. How could he possibly do what he had to do if he was so well mannered? There was a sense of instability in his hair too, but that was something to be described another day. The main concern was the fact that he was the next in line to become the Kazekage and that meant that he had to do what he had to do. He had to ensure the ninja rules were met for him to be successful for his mission because to fail a mission is a huge dishonor in the Ninja World. Kato was able to be seen from far distances for some reason because his hair spikes up and peaks at an abnormal distance upon his head. If this wasn't a factor, then maybe its blunt color would be. As white as the an albino's skin it was, but tan his skin too. How did that work? Don't ask questions. He wasn't a very speedy guy to be honest. He was out and about and rather busy and thus he was unaware of what was becoming of the village until a wittle itty bitty Genin came to him with the news. Kato, being the generous fellow he was, would go on to take him out to have supper, and then leave him with some extra cash before racing off to the gates.

Kato was taking his time because he was sure that his Ninja were trained enough to handle a situation like this. He didn't have any orders from the Kazekage right now, but he was a courteous guy overall and felt inclined to help the Genin recover his strength and hide before he went off to fight a possible disaster that could inflict his entire village. He sure hoped that the Kazekage and some stronker shinobi were dealing with the current situation. Kato had a guilty pleasure of overeating and was pretty full. Since he was pretty good at Taijutsu he was able to speed walk pretty fast though. Though he accidentally started going too fast and started to feel nauseous so he had to jump up on a roof and rest whilst looking onward to all the current obstacles really really far away from him. Some stuff was flying off in the sky or something, but by the looks of it it wasn't in range to mess with Kato. It appeared as if his Ninja were already battling against the intruders and by the sight of it they were kind of holding them off. Kato felt that this was a good time to establish who would and who wouldn't join his teachings when he finally became Kazekage. If a Ninja could prove themselves on the battle field by fighting against the intruders, then they could truly stand beside the Kazekage as an equal in respect. That was the excuse Kato used so that he could take a minute to sit, digest his food, and make a battle plan. The biggest issue was the complete clusterfuck of all the things going on right now. Kato did not want to be bothered with being in a battle with a dozen more powerful Shinobi. He could kill or strike his own comrades and do other things that could potentially be hazardous to his health. Who knew if the Ninja fighting on his side were even able to properly pinpoint their attacks and rashly hit him? Kato was in the area, but he was really far off, and he was just watching everything unfold for now. Calculating the abilities of everybody fighting right now and figuring out who to go to first, who to finish off, and what to use to beat them up.

Hopefully nobody attacked him as he was resting.
That would put his entire attention on that single person.
That wouldn't be very nice.

(DA SHITPOST HAS SPOKEN)

Anonymous

[EVENT] Attack on Sunagakure! [INVITE ONLY] 10nvlt5
SWORDS & THREADS
WELCOME TO SUNAGAKURE, CAN I TAKE YOUR ORDER?

A man of unrivaled insanity had begun to split
In a moments noticed he took a dash,
One half held Nubiari by threads
and soon took out Splash.

The fallen ninja followed behind,
Their bodies possessed by simple threads,
Three followed the master,
Three followed the dead...

The seventh took to the skies,
A simple leap and his body was above the others.
Shutting off the vision of one,
He saw through another.

He looked over the village with everything in sight,
He looked for the old man and he looked for his army.
He found screaming people, the rebels being heroes...
Yet that was not what was alarming...

Three bodies followed Kodai,
The other three followed Kaseki.
One had two puppets behind him,
The other was followed by Nubiari.

Both bodies made from the same mold,
Both were keeping the same thing in.
They were plants by nature and were
Covered in the highly toxic poison

He took to the streets, clearing out the city.
Men fell left and right, both his and the other
Two more bodies to each master,
He was taking after his brother.

Kaseki was full of remorse, and wanted not to kill.
He wanted to turn a new leaf in the village without fear.
But time passed and began a civil war...
And it has been only erupted when he got near.

He was a missing ninja of two countries,
Both discarded him fro good reason...
He did not what was needed, but was right,
But after he left he began this new season.

"Why?" Chomei would ask her host.
Kaseki would smile back and reply,
"I am the man with nothing to lose."
He said straight to the beast, "I am not afraid to die."

He had nothing to fear but life itself,
For it was life that gave him pain.
He wanted to show these people of a single dream...
And perhaps, they would agree on mutual gain.

But his body dashed in and out of alleyways,
His puppet mimicked the same.
They both had their own army of five,
... They would never know what came.

Last edited by Kaseki on Sun Jan 25, 2015 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

V

V
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

The old grandfather sat in the chair with his right shin situated along the edge of his desk facing him, keeping record of his financial transactions. He had to keep check to make sure he wasn’t spending too much or receiving too much either, for he had grown suspicious lately that there were troops under his administration who did not exactly walk the same path as he did. Standing at a height of four feet and boasting a very bald, elderly face, Gengo could see that his birthday was coming up in a few days. He would add another year to his arsenal - stepping one foot closer to death no doubt, but at least that milestone was something for the young generations to revere of him as part of his legacy. He did not bother to reflect on the massive number of years he had served as Kazekage, for no matter how many moons pass, he’ll still be the most dangerous ninja in all of Sunagakure. That was never going to change…

“Lord Kazekage!”

An attendant ran into his office, his anguished face wet with sweat. “Hmm?” Gengo replied. Cupping his hand and putting it near his ear, he waved the boy to come closer. “Come in, little man and speak up so I can hear you”. The attendant debriefed him on the news. The village received news of a potential terrorist force making its way to the village, and four or five attackers were confirmed to be a distance away from the village. The ANBU force were taking up arms up on the walls and behind the gates to defend.
Gengo sighed. “Every marauder likes to pick on our sacred sanctuary. Fret not dear boy; the wind spirits are with us today. I’ll go and see who are the troublemakers this time”. Gengo got up from his seat and walked to the side of his desk, before his small body stopped just as the attendant motioned his hand over to his hip. “Oh yes, one more thing. Have some self-respect, would you? Why is your headband upside down? And is that a slit that I s-” Before he could finish the sentence, the attendant pulled out a kunai from his pouch and had a crazed, desperate expression on his face, accompanied by irregular snickering. “DIE, you shitty old fox!” he yelled as he ran towards the Kazekage to try to assassinate him. Once it became clear to him that one of the rascals was one of his own, the Kazekage quickly stepped backwards just before the blow would have landed, causing the young man to bash his head right into the sharp edge of Gengo’s bookcase. With the vile traitor’s balance tipped off, Gengo caught the kunai that had fallen from his hand and proceeded to stab the boy in the neck. Gengo looked down at the dead body with an angry face. “A bunch of imps have infiltrated into my home..” he said to himself…

Walking out to the top of the Kaze building, he placed his hands on the railings to survey the situation. People were huddling up in the bunkers, which were something like bee coves. At the very least, some environmental damage could be afforded. Gengo did not feel a shred of worry. Out in the air and along the surface of the clay buildings were waves of sand. Even on the ground, wherever you looked, there was always a layer of sand somewhere, including where he was standing where the top was covered in sand. In his home, he is the king. In the distance, he spotted a dragon coming in and knew that it was one of the invaders. There was no such creature out here in this desert. The old man’s eyes ran across his field of vision, to see his men gathering up on top of buildings and heading towards the village walls to fight the enemies. Exactly as these mutts were drilled and trained to do. No doubt anyone who has even entered the village by now would be heading his way, though said danger would still be far away. The king need not be at the helm of his fortress, when his first line of infantry have yet to get started.

"Silly kids..."

Error 404

Error 404
Kumo Jonin
Kumo Jonin

Katshiro followed the puppet, the chaos and madness filled the air. As the dashed on to their destination Katshiro noticed the fear in the civilians eyes. He knew that they needed to be evacuated, the Suna Ninjas where to busy fighting against the Akatsuki, despite what Kaseki had said it would be impossible to avoid any casualties. Katshiro finally saw the abandoned building, it seemed that it was used as a dump site for the village. Inside the building was plenty of flammable materials such as wood, old clothes, papers and all sorts of trash. Next to the building was a few homes, the houses and buildings where right next to each other. If the abandoned building caught on fire, the fire would spread at an incredible rate.

"Yo! Cover me, I'll set that building on fire over there, then I'll make a few clones, use transformation jutsu to disguise them as suna ninja! Leave the evacuation to me, I'll get the civilians out safely.......Just give me a few minutes okay?" said Kasthiro as he broke out of formation and headed towards the abandoned building. Luckily there was no one there. Katshiro shrugged off his gourd of alcohol. He then quickly uncorked the gourd and splashed the content in the air. Katshiro then followed up with a Fuuton Jutsu. Tiger → Ox → Dog → Rabbit → Snake A burst of air and oxygen shot out spreading the liquid across the whole building. As the air churned Kastiro charged holding the Horse Hand seal for a few seconds he then let out a blazing fury the range flames collided with the wind and alcohol. Due to the chemical reaction the orange flames grew in size changing it's color to an intense blue flames. The Blue flames quickly burned the trash inside the building, soon enough the embers began to eat away at the walls of the old building.

"Alright........first phase complete..." Katshiro grumbled, he then crossed his fingers, he then produced 50 D-Rank Clones.

"ALRIGHT EVERYONE TRANSFORM!" Yelled the original Katshiro. All the clones nodded and preformed Transformation technique. All of them transformed into a Suna Njnja, to the Civilian eye it was impossible to tell that they where nothing but Mimics. They all then split up and began to evacuate the civilians, Katshiro and the clones began to heard out the innocent people in a orderly fashion.

"Everyone! Please calmly exit the village! Don't go back in! The fires has spread out across the village!" Said one of the disguised clones.

"But my Papa is still fighting in there!" cried one child, the Kasthiro looked away......this fight how many people will die? How many people will lose someone they love?....... Katshiro sighed, soon enough all the civilians where evacuated to a safe location. Katshiro and the clones went back to the village and finally caught up with Kaseki's puppet.

"Sir...all the civilians have been evacuated." reported on of the clones to the puppet. But in that instance he was gone......

320/400 cp

Chakra usage:

Kidbushido

Kidbushido

What a chaotic scene that had just unfolded before Juri's eyes. In almost no time she had killed more than half the shinobi waiting at the gates for her "team" and cleared a path for the others. Juri's current location was 20 meters in front of the giant mountain like wall that held Sunagakure.  She stood next to what used to be a guard tower, but 50 meters to her left Dray had destroyed the other watch tower with a water attack. Juri made sure to completely dodge Dray's reckless assault (needles included), moving herself back to her starting position, which was 25 meters back, making her in total 45 meters away from the "Suna gates". By now this huge amount of water forced Juri to use the water walking technique, as to stay afloat. Her two ANBU guards joined her as the woman simply watched everything unfold. "Dray is being too reckless, charging in without me. I was sure I informed him of my plans, but I guess he's too busy being young." She says to her ANBU guards, who at the moment kept survey of everything. Zing, the sensor, was able to pinpoint everything unfolding and began to describe everything. Zan on the other hand pulled out binoculars and began to keep visual of the events. "It appears Roku is scaling the walls, two ninja have intercepted him, shall we proceed to help him?" Zing says. With a slight chuckle Juri shakes her head. "No, whatever happens to Roku is his fault." Kaseki was indeed a mastermind, a puppeteer, but Juri was also a genius. Although Suna was indeed a very hot place, with the sun constantly shining, the young woman wasn't born in Kumogakure, her birthplace was Konoha. She adapted Kumo's cloudy nature, but Konoha's sunny and warm climate was where she first honed her skills. A pair of sunglasses also don't hurt, Juri places them on and smiles, watching everything unfold. When the time was right, the Neon Bitch planned on moving forward in her plans, but for now the view was just right.

Spoiler:

Roku

Roku
Akatsuki Member
Akatsuki Member

The enormous monstrosity that was called the Sunagakure Wall was indeed about one hundred meters tall. Roku had scaled most of it before seeing two ninja appear at the top, one directly after another.  His eyes narrowed as he skidded to a halt, finding the two ninja in a position that was extremely advantageous to them.  He saw as one of them formed hand seals, and, fearing that he would use a large-scale attack to take advantage of his superior position on the Kaguya, he had no sooner come to a halt before diving backwards to place as much distance between the two of them as possible.

As Roku dove backwards, he noticed two very bad things happen. Firstly, he lost all physical control of his body.  He noticed this as he tried to activate Flight Mode Technique to avoid falling to his death, since, when he dove backwards, he broke contact with the wall and his Wall Walking Technique was terminated. Just a second after Roku noticed this, he also noticed an extension of the wall burst out just where his foot would have landed were he not to change his direction. It would have forced his left foot far too high and tore muscles in his legs and groin area.  

Roku quickly deduced that the reason he couldn't move was some sort of Genjutsu.  The man who had appeared first produced the Earth Wall that could have cost Roku the fight, and eventually, his life. That meant that he could not have produced the Genjutsu. So then... The fat one? Roku was clueless as to what trigger had forced him under the Genjutsu, but that wasn't important right now.  He was hurtling toward the ground because he had kicked off of the wall when avoiding the thinner one's potential attack, and he had no control over his body to stop the fall.

Numbers echoed in his head.

"70 meters... 60... 50."

About halfway to the ground, still falling an idea struck Roku that could save his life.  He noticed that his left leg was bent at about a 90 degree angle, and that tiny detail was the key to breaking him free of the Genjutsu. Using his Shikotsumyaku Kekkei Genkai, Roku extended a thin cone-shaped bone from the back of his thigh and made it pierce his calf at a 45 degree angle to the other two parts of his leg.  The searing pain burned throughout Roku's left leg, and almost immediately, he regained control of his body as the pain had broken the Genjutsu. Of course, he was now slightly wounded, but it was easy for him to function correctly under pain, as it wasn't exactly painless to tear bones out of one's body. He then withdrew the bone back into his leg.

"30 meters."

Using no hand seals, at 30 meters above the ground, Roku activated his Flight Mode Technique and changed course midair, gradually changing from vertical to horizontal direction, as his body made a sort of arc in the air, putting twenty meters of distance between himself and the wall almost instantly, and ending up 20 meters above the ground. He glanced above himself and decided that he needed to counterattack. Almost immediately, he struck.

Roku performed three distinct hand seals, and, targeting a place on the wall directly beneath Roku's interceptors and at about the same height as himself, Roku activated one of his Doton techniques. The place he targeted became an epicenter for his technique as, in a 20 meter radius, the wall, made of rock and sand, began spiraling in on itself. But, it had only begun to do so. As if it was glass, the wall immediately "shattered" sending massive boulders hurtling downward at anyone below, though very few made it as far as Roku, and none had the accuracy to strike him.

With his two attackers as a midpoint, at least 40 meters of wall in both directions collapsed, and would probably send the two ninja hurtling to their deaths as they were pounded with the debris of rocks. However, Roku was yet to be finished. Immediately after performing his first three hand seals, Roku performed another, just as fast.  It was a single hand seal and caused a massive amount of chakra to amass in his stomach.

Roku forced the chakra up and out of his esophagus and an enormous wall of fire that was about 30 meters long erupted from his mouth and hurtled at his opponents. The fact that the ninja were probably falling by now meant they were very unlikely to be able to dodge his fire technique, as they probably could not fly like himself. Even if they managed to do so, it would be almost impossible to avoid all the rock debris, as his enormous fire technique had forced all of the boulders back upward and in the general direction of his attackers.

Spoiler:

Draygglez

Draygglez
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

So, this is all of sunagakure...dray wondered. Dray looked but could not find his raikage. She had probably not entered the village yet. He would admit that he had an advantage by flying seeing as he had little stress in entering the village perhaps, he could help in bringing down the village walls. The anbu guards that tried to stop him at the watch tower were now things of the past. They died for their village and if this village still stood after this attack, they would probably be accounted for. The heat of this village was too high and dray's dragon was already complaining. The atmosphere did not bother dray himself that much as he had adapted to heat a bit when the raikage sent him off to konohagakure no sato to prove kumo's worth besides, he had developed his katon element which circulated some amount of heat within him.

Dray wondered if this was all that this sandy village had. He had expected something more and that something just had not come. He knew there was more to every major village than this. His sensors having being activated were picking up random chakra signatures but it would not take much stress to notice thick blood among green leaves...
There was a brilliant different between his white ice dragon and the yellow- like sand of sunagakure no sato likewise the  distinct color between blue and yellow. Away in the distance, without straining his eyes one bit, dray could perfectly see a gigantice dragon made of water rise out of the ground about thirty to thirty five metres from him.. Brilliant.. Dray thought. To utilize such a water technique in an environment where there was little to no water was a brilliant feet. Dray had to acknowledge this one but that was talk for later as dray saw an occupant on top of the dragon but he could not make anything out of it, whatever it was...
A challenge eh.. Dray smirked as he braced himself for whatever was coming.. Out of the distance came one, two and three large shurikens swiftly directed at dray. To hurl such weapons from such a distance and at such speeds was another incredible feet from this person. Now, dray was more eager to meet him in person but first, he had incoming visitors. A pity that they would not get any where near him not to talk of delivering their messages..
Still standing on the dragon, dray clapped both of his palms together as his blue high collared jacket flowed backwards at the end.. At the clap of his palms, the ice dragon unleashed numerous spikes of kunai shaped ice all directed at this incoming danger. The ice spikes soared through the air as they clashed with the shurikens before they even got close enough to cause any harm to dray. In no time, all shurikens were deflected by the ice spikes as they stuck themselves somewhere in the ground and other buildings.

Perhaps, it was time to wreck some shit in this village. Dray was saving his katon, futon, and doton attacks for something more worth it.... Let's pay our attacker a visit....he decided.
Leaning forward, the dragon would pick up flaming speeds as it would run towards the water dragon in the distance. The ice dragon had water element in it so it was by far stronger than the water dragon. At about twenty metres away, dray would perform three swift hand seals that would not take more than a second as he would jump backwards off of the back of the ice dragon and  leave it to crash into the water dragon and what it had on it. Still in the air, dray's previous handseals would take effect as a lightning golem would land unto the ground with dray landing safely on it's nose.
With about fifteen metres away from the water dragon, dray would telepathically communicate with the raiton golem as it would slam the ground with it's fist, sending lightning wave through the earth towards the dragon as the waves would catch up with the dragon and electrocute it and everything in contact with it.
WC:705
Spoiler:

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

His opponent was quite the perceptive one as he distinguished the blitzing Fuma Shuriken in mid flight and efficiently countered them. The first sent out into the village to dig itself into a wall, it's path of trajectory would lead no one to get injured. The second and third would be sent down onto the plateau of Sunagakure walls however, still within the vicinity of Fei's clones battle zone, they still could be used. The rest of the scales fired off, would be weaved by with the sway of the head and a miniature side step or two, while staying atop his dragon. The real Fei was also unaffected by these scales as the Lands heat had killed them before they traversed so far. Being a master in the arts of weaponry, detecting and dodging such things were child's play, but what came next was a bit more of a challenge. Coming head on ey . . . "Ha!" The lightning clone shouted loudly and contrary to the belief of his foe, the clone was physically undistinguishable to naked eyes. At least until destruction, but that wouldn't be occurring soon on Fei's own agenda.

The verbal expulsion of the clone was signal to amplify the power of the beast he was riding atop of, so willingly Fei would comply having assumed the Ice Dragon ascended the rank of his own measly B-Rank jutsu. In unison as the Frozen Dragon and its rider sped towards the clone and it's own dragon Rabbit → Dog → Boar → Ram → Rat was formed by Fei and his clone at maximum speed. Immediately after completion of hand seals, both their hands would enter the water dragon and the crackling of lightning on their hands would increase its efficiency by imbuing the beast with a coating of Lightning. This was the Lightning Wave Inspiration Jutsu and in conjunction with the Water Dragon Bullet, the Ice Dragon could be and would be plowed through as if it was nonexistent. Then being a construct of lightning and crafted from Fei's chakra the clone still rode unaffected. Chunks of hazardous ice sent raining down to the ninja who was now standing atop an vibrant electric golem, before it could slam the ground with it's fist, because Fei's own dragon had sped up to meet the Yuki's dragon. That speed was not taken account for it seemed and it may be costly to the ninja.

"Ah, Takezo, come." Fei whispered to a spotted Chunin who was leading civilians or at least trying to herd them to wherever. The Chunin did as he was told and traveled in a way that would be unseen by the Yuki ninja. "Watch my back so I may battle with fool focus to my enemy." All his words, even the first ones to get the Chunin to come were spoken at moderate decibels, coherent to Takezo, but incoherent and unheard to others. The Chunin did as he was told and stood atop the platform with Fei, watching his six and sides.

His target in sight, below him also on a brilliant tried to harm the dragon and its rider. Tthe wave of crackling lightning would fall short by many meters however, given the Water Dragon Bullet was a creature that was currently roaming the skies while the wave of ration chakra did not reach such heights. "Arrrrrghhhhhg, just me and you stranger, sorry bit sick." Both having removed their hands from the dragon simultaneously and canceling their jutsu, the beast lost it's aesthetic and returned to its red eyed watery state. The original Fei was still located inside the village with Takezo, while the clone and the Yuki battled outside atop the village walls. The clones previously spoken words and throat clearing let Fei know that the area was clear of friendlies.

Again timing was the key for team attacks and hopefully this one would be the finisher or something near it. Ram → Boar → Dog → Bird → Hare The real Fei began his contribution as the clone quickly withdrew and tossed up 10 kunai and 10 shuriken safely in a flash. As as all the tossed ninja tools were being tossed in positions safely around the clone, four earthen pillars erupted from the ground to box in a 50m area with the Yuki ninja centered. Suspending the tools in midair safely around him to occupy a 3m space to his front and sides, the clone, Dragon, and his tools were safely hovering above the pillars' peek heights. Just as soon as they fully spawned -1 second- they released high voltage. All throughout the 50m box and up to 20m high, the area would be a light show riddled with Raiton chakra that could render even the toughest unconscious if they failed to respond properly. Even from it's position of safety the clone was lightly phased by the brightness, one could only imagine the burden the one in the box would suffer. Waiting with his kunai and shuriken for the ninja's response, Fei and his replica thought they could already taste victory.

Spoiler:

Wavey Duo Jutsu:

Spoiler:

Ryan

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

OOC: So uh... due to the confusion as well as a slip up of mine and not calculating the fact that 5v5 would be extremely difficult to take into account as well as our inability to split a topic when the means dont measure up to the action, there's been a change of plans. One party from each side will decidethe winner. Kaseki has said that he will be the one from his side. I would like V to be the one from our side, however if he does not, I would like Kami to. All characters will remain the same

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 2]

Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum