Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Stuff

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Stuff Empty Stuff Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:47 pm

Anonymous

Stuff Weapo10
Stuff 1000px10
Weapon Name: Shibuki
Weapon Type: Seven Sword
Weapon Rank: S
Ability:
- Unravelling a large length of the explosive tag roll from the Shibuki, the user sends it towards his enemy in a circular motion cutting off any escape route and engulfing them in a wide-spread explosion. Each tag causes D-Rank damage, within a 0-5m radius.
- When targets come in contact with the explosive tags, they detach and detonate. They stick to the target, and allow the user some time to escape before detonation. Tags can only detonate up to three times per post. Can only release up to 50 tags up to one given time.
Ability Rank: S
Weapon Description: The sword itself features two distinct sides, with a narrow cutting edge located down the entirety of one length and a wide platform section on the other. The sword itself is 5ft tall, and the blade (From edge to platform) is 18in long.

"Shibuki (飛沫; Literally meaning "Splash") is one of the swords of the Seven Swordsmen of the Mist, wielded by Jinpachi Munashi. The blade utilises various explosive tags, contained within a substantial scroll, in order to incorporate explosions into the user's own swordsmanship, earning it the title of "blastsword" (爆刀, bakutō). The sword itself features two distinct sides, with a narrow cutting edge located down the entirety of one length and a wide platform section on the other. The aforementioned scroll unrolls along this latter side, sliding downwards and resting atop its surface to form an individual segment comprised from numerous explosive tags, which separates from the remainder upon detonation. Only once the desired opponent comes into contact with the platform, do the explosive tags finally ignite and then detach, providing a small opportunity for the user to escape the devastating blast radius, while simultaneously compensating for any resultant recoil. The sword is seemingly able to reload another segment of tags onto the platform, automatically after each strike." ~ Narutopedia
Materials used: Steel, Iron, Explosive tags
Weapon Owner: Kaseki
Cost: 10,000 Ryo

Stuff 640px-10

Last edited by Kaseki on Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:41 pm; edited 3 times in total

2Stuff Empty Re: Stuff Fri Jan 23, 2015 10:07 pm

Anonymous

Sure why not...

Bump

3Stuff Empty Re: Stuff Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:09 am

Anonymous

Splash.

4Stuff Empty Re: Stuff Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:11 am

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

how many uses per topic, cool down between each use, uses per post, explosion size, weapon length, go a bit more in depth please

5Stuff Empty Re: Stuff Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:17 am

Anonymous

Bump?

6Stuff Empty Re: Stuff Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:25 am

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

again, uses per post, uses per thread, if infinite say so, but u won't have unlimited uses per post. also I'd appreciate if u would add the narutopedia description to the details, this is a canon weapon

7Stuff Empty Re: Stuff Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:28 am

Anonymous

Rooster wrote:again, uses per post, uses per thread, if infinite say so, but u won't have unlimited uses per post. also I'd appreciate if u would add the narutopedia description to the details, this is a canon weapon

I added one per post.
Infinite in a thread... it's just once per post.

As for the description, I paraphrased the description. If you want me to copy paste it, then I will. Your call.

8Stuff Empty Re: Stuff Sat Jan 24, 2015 4:41 am

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

I feel like once per post is short changing the weapon. it is S-Rank and SSM, bump to 3 times per post, copy the narupedia description.

9Stuff Empty Re: Stuff Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:20 pm

Anonymous

Bump I guess?

10Stuff Empty Re: Stuff Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:39 pm

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

You say one tag causes D-Rank damage, how many tags are in one unit of the attack? Also note you should be able to control the explosion size. Make it 0-5m explosion radius, in the anime the guys explosions varied in sizes at times.

11Stuff Empty Re: Stuff Sat Jan 24, 2015 1:41 pm

Anonymous

Bump.

Really appreciate the help.

12Stuff Empty Re: Stuff Sat Jan 24, 2015 2:17 pm

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

no problem, approved

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]