Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Life in Konoha

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Life in Konoha Empty Life in Konoha Sun Mar 08, 2015 3:26 pm

Hatred

Hatred
Kumo Jonin
Kumo Jonin

Life in Konoha Tumblr_ls2cykzt5I1qjxm01o1_500
Mikado roamed the streets in utter, untamed boredom. The young boy wore the typical of his casual clothing. He easily noticed the figures of informants roaming the rooftops and hiding themselves well in the midst of the busy crowd of Konoha in the middle day. The short haired male stopped in front of a small coffee shop and glanced into the window, trying to gauge how many people were there, as if he was trying to see if it was worthy of testing his taste buds, which were tainted by the cold breeze of Autumn.

"It's quite boring today.."

2Life in Konoha Empty Re: Life in Konoha Tue Mar 10, 2015 7:48 am

Hitomi Shiruku

Hitomi Shiruku

She seemed quiet for the day as she wandered the streets within the crowds. Her clothing being of hues containing the sky and it's range of light blues to match her eyes that scanned around. If anything she seemed perfectly melted into the crowds however the one thing that did stand out was her bright red hair which could easily be mistaken for the clan of Uzumaki but she wasn't of said clan nor even remotely related to them. She was on her way to the training grounds in all actuality so that she could train herself into a better understanding of her general prowse. She always knew she had wanted to train into Ijutsu primarily but the only way to begin was to train. Of course she was wondering what else there was to do but she didn't exactly want to talk to utter strangers. How complicated was today to be for her mind and health is only to what she knows for now.

WC: 165

(don't mind me just butting into a rp topic ;3)

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum