Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Discussion Change

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Discussion Change Empty Re: Discussion Change Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:14 pm

Shinsui

Shinsui
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

This is good and all, though I'm lost completely.
First off, I was under the impression that Hook was our gfx mod. Secondly, I understand that I was afk for 2 days due to my loss of internet but you could've waited and discussed this major change to our site ;-; (@ Ryan)
Thirdly, chat gfx aint gonna do it for me ;-; it's back to where we started, all the msges look like they're just thrown into one block with this black. I specifically got Hook to get the chat to have 2 different shades of grey so it's clear the msges are seperated in their own box/line. It looks untidy and messy really when chats are like this, again which is why I SPECIFICALLY got Hook to make a difference in the colors.
Forth, why is my avatar normal size in posts yet when I see other people's in the posts they are so tiny, again it looks unorganized.
Fifth, did you change Hook's banner for the site? Just wondering, it looks different.
Sorry, I don't mean to sound rude and dis all your hard work for the site. I'm sure it's appreciated, it's just a big change which I think should have included my input ;-;

2Discussion Change Empty Discussion Change Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:17 pm

Anonymous

Shinny wrote:This is good and all, though I'm lost completely.
First off, I was under the impression that Hook was our gfx mod. Secondly, I understand that I was afk for 2 days due to my loss of internet but you could've waited and discussed this major change to our site ;-; (@ Ryan)
Thirdly, chat gfx aint gonna do it for me ;-; it's back to where we started, all the msges look like they're just thrown into one block with this black. I specifically got Hook to get the chat to have 2 different shades of grey so it's clear the msges are seperated in their own box/line. It looks untidy and messy really when chats are like this, again which is why I SPECIFICALLY got Hook to make a difference in the colors.
Forth, why is my avatar normal size in posts yet when I see other people's in the posts they are so tiny, again it looks unorganized.
Fifth, did you change Hook's banner for the site? Just wondering, it looks different.
Sorry, I don't mean to sound rude and dis all your hard work for the site. I'm sure it's appreciated, it's just a big change which I think should have included my input ;-;

Make a new thread to discuss this.

3Discussion Change Empty Re: Discussion Change Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:18 pm

Anonymous

I'm only doing as was asked.

4Discussion Change Empty Re: Discussion Change Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:26 pm

Shinsui

Shinsui
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Um.. Ok? Not cool >.> This is all too much for me to handle right now under my circumstances, so excuse my rudeness (I know this gone be rude)
You see, there is a certain guideline in staff. You get the mods, such as yourself, then the head-mod, then the admin, then head-admin and finally the founder(s) In that respective order.
Now, for all mods in the future, please don't tell me what to do when it comes to serious stuff like this. Why do I need to "take my discussion elsewhere"? It was fine in the previous topic.
Back to business. Was it Ryan's orders to get the chat fully black? Did he ask you to make other people's pics tiny? The banned; sure I can believe him asking you to change it. Though I don't think that was cool though, Hook made it for us. And I honestly hope Hook doesn't leave the site because of you replacing him Ryan.
Also, chat options (log out, auto refresh, blah blah) aint showing up. Did you remove those? Another thing, what codes are missing (according to the pm)?

5Discussion Change Empty Re: Discussion Change Mon Dec 22, 2014 9:06 pm

Anonymous

Some CSS, but it was replaced.

And that thread was for all the edited templates, not discussions.

Also I am not a mod, I have access to the admin panel, and therefore I am an admin.

Previously avatars were 150x200, I just bumped it up to 200x300. Users will have to reupload to get a bigger avatar.

As far as the "Chain of Command" the testing was permitted by Ryan, it was my fault entirely that the CSS was fucked up and I have to rewrite it from a partial memory.

But I see what the issue is, I'll just take a step back and let y'alls handle this.

6Discussion Change Empty Re: Discussion Change Tue Dec 23, 2014 12:35 am

Shinsui

Shinsui
Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Thank you.
Also, you are actually a mod. A gfx mod to be exact. The forum sees you as an admin, though everyone sees you as a mod. In order to do gfx, you need admin panel access which is why you have it

7Discussion Change Empty Re: Discussion Change Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:35 am

Ryan

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Calm down children. I asked Kaseki if he could change the site up a bit, yes. and Hook aka Vince isn't being replaced as GFX guy. We can have more than one person on the GFX team. Naturally, I expect them to collaborate, though a lot of time Vince gets caught up in school.

Now onto the other stuff. Kaseki was just doing as asked. He asked you to make another thread for it cause he wanted one for each change. I assume it was so he could keep track of people's thoughts on the topics. He also made a thread saying that he would be changing things up and testing a few things out. He has also taken opinions from like everyone who has given them to him. He hasn't done anything wrong Shin. Go easy on him

8Discussion Change Empty Re: Discussion Change Tue Dec 23, 2014 1:50 am

Ryan

Konoha Chunin
Konoha Chunin

Btw, he fixed the chaatbox... Like you asked.

9Discussion Change Empty Re: Discussion Change Sun Dec 28, 2014 6:51 pm

Anonymous

archiving.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum