Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

So, you need my help[closed/jigoku]

3 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1So, you need my help[closed/jigoku] Empty So, you need my help[closed/jigoku] Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:09 pm

Draygglez

Draygglez
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Dray was taking his first drink in komoha. He was not much of a person who drank but once in a while, he took what was good. Unlike the sweet guruz shop in kumogakure that had the best of non- alcoholic wine, dray wondered what konoha had. He definetly could not take alcohol and get drunk in a village that was not his own at the same time, letting his guard down. He headed out of the hotel room as saburo had gone out to somewhere he wanted to go alone. Dray went on to one place that was sure to have what he wanted.
The market in konoha. All things would surely be here. Scanning the area, he saw a wine bottle as a banner of a shop and he walked in. His entry seemed to attract attention yet, he was in his usual attire of black long sleeve vest, black trousers, shinobi sandal, high collar long and armless blue jacket, the great bandaged samehada on his back and no headband.

Walking over to the counter, he asked for a non-alcoholic drink as he paid and went back to sit waiting for the waitress to bring it over.
WC:200

2So, you need my help[closed/jigoku] Empty Re: So, you need my help[closed/jigoku] Sun Jan 04, 2015 9:31 pm

Jigoku

Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Jigoku wandered his great Konohagakure village. He had heard tell of an extremely skilled Iryo Ninjutsu user in the village and he needed to make contact with him in order to give his ex-squadmate, Minoki Senju's blood a home within his body.

After asking around, he heard it was the same man who carried the legendary sword called Samehada - that would make him easy to spot in a crowd. Jigoku decided the man must be staying in an inn in the village, and there were only a handful of those, so he went to go question the people at the counters, using his identification as a Konohagakure Shinobi to get them to trust him with such information

When Jigoku arrived at the third inn he checked, the innkeeper said she heard him mention the market, so this was logically the first place to look. Jigoku arrived at the market and looked around for a man with a giant sword. Eventually, after a few moments of looking in various shops, he entered one which specialized in alcoholic drinks and found his man.

Jigoku wore plain black clothing and nothing to identify him as one of the Uchiha Clan. He had a satchel strapped on his shoulder which contained a vial of Minoki's blood. The Genin approached the man and sat across the table from the other Ninja.

"Hi, I'm Jigoku. I would like to discuss something with you." Jigoku withdrew a wad of cash - 1000 ryo. "I'd like to pay you 1000 ryo for a blood transplant. I hear you are extremely skilled in Iryo Ninjutsu."

3So, you need my help[closed/jigoku] Empty Re: So, you need my help[closed/jigoku] Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:14 pm

Draygglez

Draygglez
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Dray waited patiently in his seat as the waitress brought over his wine. It was non- alcoholic as he had requested. He poured the contents in the wine bottle into a glass cup and raised it up to his mouth. Proceeding to take a sip from it, dray stopped mid air as he dropped the cup back on the table. Samehada sensed it and he sensed it too. This vast amount of chakra. It was coming from the entrance of the shop and it was heading towards dray. A challenge huh.. Dray thought as he grabbed the hilt of samehada but sitting in front of him was a young boy. He was the one with the large chakra reserve. Konoha was truly a beauty to behold. People walking here and there with extreme chakra in them yet no one knew. The brought out a wad of cash and offered it to dray in return for a piece of dray's skill in iryo jutsu. He wanted dray to implant into him a vial of blood for a thousand ryo..

Now, dray could take his wine as there was no danger for him. He looked at the boy and back at the money dropped on the table. He picked up the money and signalled for the boy to follow him.
Dray headed to the backyards of the shop, more like the passage way. With the young boy following behind him, dray immediately closed the black passage doors and fitted a kunai into the handles to prevent it from being opened. Luckily, a high table, more like a rolling tray was in the passage though it waa big enough to accomodate the boy as dray motioned for him to pull his shirt and climb on as he himself adjusted his leather gloves.
WC:300

4So, you need my help[closed/jigoku] Empty Re: So, you need my help[closed/jigoku] Sun Jan 04, 2015 10:36 pm

Jigoku

Konoha Genin
Konoha Genin

Jigoku remained serious. He allowed himself no smiles. This man was skilled, Jigoku could tell just in the way he carried himself. Skilled enough to know that power came in all shapes and sizes, and that the 11 year old boy before him could be a threat. If he maintained that image, the image of possibly being a threat, he'd be safer. At least a bit.

Jigoku remained silent as he removed his shirt and lay on the rolling tray that the man he had sought out had indicated for him. He then spoke. "You can begin when ready." His voice surprised him by how steady it was. Confident. Because he wasn't confident at all, rather, he was almost shaking in his boots. But he had undergone training with his father, once a member of Root; the boy could definitely control his emotions."

5So, you need my help[closed/jigoku] Empty Re: So, you need my help[closed/jigoku] Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:34 pm

Draygglez

Draygglez
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

The boy pulled off his shirt and lied down on the table as dray had removed all four tyres of the table so it was not able to roll now. Dray collected the blood from him and set it on the table. Using the kiyomaru technique, dray cleansed himself, mainly his hands as he proceeded to begin the blood transfusion. He unwrapped a thin band from his hand more like an intraveneous line and used the cleansing technique to somehow sterilize it. Withdrawing a clean kunai from his ninja pouch, dray slit open the boy's skin in his wrist region and made sure to make a small tip in his vein though enough to allow the thin line to pass through it. As dray had already fixed the blood bag to the intravenous wire, he inserted the line into the vein and emptied the blood right into the boy. Dray was aware that the blood was no ordinary blood as he could feel different cells in it but he did not seem not mind. He was not here to pokenose. Emptying the blood from the blood bag, dray used chiyute no jutsu. The chakra healing hands as a blue ball of chakra covered his hand as he sealed up the piece of skin he had cut open and bandaged it.

Leaving the boy to his fate, dray left the passage way and straight out of the shop.
WC:238

Surgery Complete

6So, you need my help[closed/jigoku] Empty Re: So, you need my help[closed/jigoku] Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:37 pm

Draygglez

Draygglez
Kumo Anbu
Kumo Anbu

Accept your faith.

7So, you need my help[closed/jigoku] Empty Re: So, you need my help[closed/jigoku] Sun Jan 04, 2015 11:37 pm

ShinobiGaiden

Admin

The member 'Draygglez' has done the following action : Dices roll

'Die' : 11

https://shinobigaiden.rpg-board.net

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum