Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter II: Taijutsu. [PT]

2 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chapter II: Taijutsu. [PT] Empty Chapter II: Taijutsu. [PT] Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:32 am

Frost Princess

Frost Princess
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone;
K A R M A H I M I T S U
but if someone puts their hand on you, send them to the grave.

Chapter II: Taijutsu. [PT] I3ypD2t

Karma felt like throwing up, there was simply no other words that the child could use to describe the nausea that she was feeling now. Getting kicked in the stomach wasn’t fun, especially when it’s your mother who does it. It was at that moment that the child was happy that she followed her mother’s advise when she had told her to not eat anything, for breakfast would had definitely been spilled upon the training ground floor, feeling the air with the foul stench of vomit. Yet that didn’t stop her from dry heaving, arms wrapped around her stomach, head bent down as she scratched her knees upon the ground. All the while her mother stood there and watched, perhaps wondering rather or not she had gone a little too far, but Karma couldn’t be completely sure. Unlike her mother, she wasn’t really good at reading people, but she was working on it since it seemed to be a rather good skill to have.

Maybe if she had been able to read her mother, she would had been able to see through the feint and thus avoid the blow to her gut, but there was no point in wondering about the ‘what ifs’. Though how she ended up sparring with her mother replayed in her mind as she tried to gain control over her body so that she may stand up and continue the spar with her mother. She needed to become familiar with this sort of feeling so that it didn’t effect her out on the field. And she would, with time…

0263 | 1500

Last edited by Karma on Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:16 pm; edited 1 time in total

2Chapter II: Taijutsu. [PT] Empty Re: Chapter II: Taijutsu. [PT] Mon Jan 12, 2015 4:05 pm

Conceited

Conceited

Practice means to perform, over and over again in the face of all obstacles.
K A L I H I M I T S U
Practice is a means of inviting the perfection that you desire from yourself.

Chapter II: Taijutsu. [PT] SgHiO95

Kali had the day off, or at least she did according to her daughter though to be perfectly honest, Kali was just home extremely early, having completed her work in record time. It was becoming a daily occurrence now, and she knew that before long, she would be spending a lot of time outside of the office, a welcoming contrast to being coped up in one room for most of the day, though it was bearable thanks to Judar and her family. So she was happy that she wasn’t being drowned underneath mountains of paper, even more so that she could spend the day training her eldest daughter, Karma. She had probably surprised the child, but she knew that at the same time that her daughter was going to accept her help, having wanted it for a while and not one to turn down personal time with her mother.

So that was how the two ended up in the private training ground beneath the estate, a place that Kali frequented often since she didn’t want her skills to deteriorate, as well as the rest of her family. Only person not allowed in the large area, at least not for training purposes, was Trinity, her youngest child who had recently turned three-years-old. It brought a smile to her face when she watched her children grow up, remembering a time when they were little babies dependent upon their parents and wishing that they could be that little once again, but she also liked the fact that they were independent.

“Now, you need help with Taijutsu?” Kali said, making sure she had gotten her daughter’s request right before they began, she sitting underneath the lone tree that was planted towards the back of the room in a corner. Lights shone down from above, illuminating the personal training ground of the Himitsu family. Her eyes would turn to Karma, the child leaned up against the tree much like herself, looking up at the artificial lights. They were relaxed for now, but soon the two would be up on their feet, practicing several stances, Karma learning how to punch and kick probably, and soon enough the two would be trading blows with one another.

0369 | 1050

Last edited by Albion on Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

3Chapter II: Taijutsu. [PT] Empty Re: Chapter II: Taijutsu. [PT] Tue Jan 13, 2015 2:17 am

Frost Princess

Frost Princess
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

K A R M A H I M I T S U

Karma had been shocked indeed to find out that her mother had the day off from work, such things being rare occurrences though ones that she wouldn’t waste. With the twins at school and her father taking care of Trinity, she knew that whisking her mother away would be something that would go unnoticed. Trinity, the adorable youngest of the family, would probably want to spend sometime with their mother, but with her mind distracted by the toys Tsubasa was hanging in her face, she wouldn’t notice the absence for a while. So getting her mother to the training ground beneath the house alone was really easy, much easier than she had expected since she had thought the other two occupant within the house would had been alert with the presence of the matriarch within the residence, but she wasn’t the sort of person to look a gifted horse in the mouth. Upon entering the facility, the two had saunter over to the tree, leaning their body against the thick trunk of the tree, silence reigned supreme for the two were simply enjoying one another’s company.

After about five minutes, her mother would break that silence, the woman wondering what sort of training Karma wanted help with. With the question asked, the eldest of the Mizukage’s children would perk up, those brown eyes locking onto her mother’s as a grin crossed her face. “I could use help on Ninjutsu and Taijutsu, but for the moment Taijutsu is more important.” She answered calmly despite the fact that she felt like she would explode from enthusiasm. She continued to stare at her mother, wondering what the woman would say to that, though Karma knew that her mother would think it a brilliant plan. Her mother may not be like one of those parents that pushed their child to train every hour of every day, but she also wasn’t the sort of person to deny her child’s request, unless it was something ludicrous which her baby sister was the queen of. That child was by far the most eccentric amongst her siblings, but she loved Trinity anyways and quite frankly only increased her cute factor. But that didn’t matter nor should that be on her mind, what should be was the training she was about to receive from the Mizukage.

0650 | 1500

4Chapter II: Taijutsu. [PT] Empty Re: Chapter II: Taijutsu. [PT] Wed Jan 14, 2015 10:32 am

Conceited

Conceited

K A L I H I M I T S U

Ah Taijutsu, the memory of learning such an art from her three rather sadist teachers was fresh in her mind despite it being nearly a decade since she had trained with them and with good reason. She had received a good many thrashings from these individuals that were nearly twice her age, and had bared numerous scars of these one-sided spars. One would think that Kali should had been the victor, at least most of the time, she being far younger than her teachers, yet people rarely took into consideration the experience of the person. Sure, she may have been younger, but that translated to inexperience or experience that was laughable when compared to that of her teachers, who had been practicing the art significantly longer than she had. Even with her being twenty-nine and her former teachers in their fifties, Kali doubt that she would be able to defeat them easily, but she knew that she could beat them now.

She would turn her gaze towards Karma, a smile upon her face. “Excellent choice, Karma. I do believe Taijutsu is something that everyone should learn first,” Kali said as she got up, wiping the dirt from her skirt before turning to face her child. “We shall begin right away with some basic stances, how to properly kick and punch, and than move along to an actual spar so that you can bring it all together,” she stated, that grin still upon her face. She would offer her hand to Karma, “there’s lots of work to be done and only ten hours to perform it, that’s not counting the night. I must warn you that by time you are done, you will hardly be able to walk.”

0656 | 1050

Last edited by Albion on Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:14 pm; edited 1 time in total

5Chapter II: Taijutsu. [PT] Empty Re: Chapter II: Taijutsu. [PT] Sat Jan 17, 2015 11:22 am

Frost Princess

Frost Princess
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

K A R M A H I M I T S U

Karma didn’t know how she felt about that statement, trust her she liked the ability to walk and wanted to maintain such an ability as long as possible. She frowned at her mother for a flitting moment, somewhat puzzled by the woman’s words, her mind working to put the pieces together before she was thrown into a long training session. It could mean a variety of things, but her mind came to the most logical conclusion, and that was that her mother planned to work her so hard that her muscles wouldn’t allow her to move. If that was the case, she could see herself in a good deal of pain after the session was over, and the thought of being sore for a couple days sort of had her rethinking her plans to practice Taijutsu with her mother of all people.

Her mother may be kind, but when it came to training, she was a stern individual who expected only the best from her children just like she expected the best from her shinobi and people. Yet Karma wouldn’t have a chance to back out, her mother beginning the training session right away, possibly seeing the look of uncertainty upon her daughter’s face. It would begin slowly, a couple punches here and a few kicks over there, though of course it wasn’t that simple. She had started with the most basic of punches and basic of kicks, something which she had learned at the academy but her mother had her practice anyways, something about refining the skill so that it came naturally as breathing. Her body automatically reacting to danger was something that would have to be earned with experience, but her mother would begin that experience when they begun to fight, though that wouldn’t be for sometime.

After her mother deemed that they had spent more than enough time on the generic punches and kicks, she had been taught several other skills that utilized her limbs, such as the roundhouse kick and open palm strikes. Of course they also went over stances, for those were rather important to have when doing Taijutsu. There were many stances she had been shown and required to mimic, Karma’s favorite being the relaxed stance. It was the sort of stance that didn’t make one seem ready for combat, the individual relaxed as they stood however they wished, but at the slightest hint of an attack, well the person was ready to react. For hand-to-hand combat, that would be lashing out with a kick or maybe a punch, longer ranges would be to simply move out of the way.

For a brief moment, their training session turned into a gymnastic class, her mother saying that it helped her learn to control her body. Surprisingly, Karma liked it, but she wouldn’t enjoy it for long for they went right back to the different forms of punches, kicks, stances, and styles the world had to offer, of course all were meant for a beginner since she wasn’t ready for the advanced stuff and probably wouldn’t be for sometime. But with the help of her mother, she would definitely get there. Of course they hadn’t trained the entire day, just most of it, emerging from the private room to eat dinner before going right back down. Though Karma was a little tired, she forced her body to stay awake as she sat down, eyes staring up at her mother who loomed above her.

1226 | 1500

6Chapter II: Taijutsu. [PT] Empty Re: Chapter II: Taijutsu. [PT] Tue Jan 20, 2015 3:31 pm

Conceited

Conceited

K A L I H I M I T S U

She had started Karma off with the most basic of basic skills that the child had ever encountered in her life, punches and kicks that she should had learned at the academy. Speaking of which, she needed to visit sometime to see the progress that it had undergone since her last visit, which was a year ago. Before she had taken the position as Mizukage, the academy was certainly lacking in numbers, not a whole lot of people wanting to become a shinobi and thus ended up with the shinobi forces being quite low. That had definitely changed over the years, the shinobi forces having increased dramatically since she had come into office. Yet despite their numbers, Kali expected more of the village, for again she wasn’t foolish enough to think that peace could last any longer than it has already. War was bound to break out, and if that time came, she wanted the entire village to be ready. It was why security was high within the village, and also why she had been working on getting the sensor barrier up and running. The project was a bit difficult, it being rather complex, but it needed to be done for the safety of Kirigakure no Sato.

But details of the village security didn’t matter at the moment, especially since she was in the presence of her daughter. Kali wasn’t the sort of person who liked to bring work home, but sometimes she couldn’t help it, though she was sure that her children were never subjected to work related conversations. She had those with her husband and her husband alone, and it would stay that way. For now, she would focus her attention on training her daughter. So she had the child practice the basics of hand-to-hand combat for about an hour before teaching the child several basic stances, even the one she liked to use the most, the seemingly relaxed but prepared for anything stance. Of course Karma took a liking to that stance, and probably would had continued to practice it for the rest of the day if Kali hadn’t moved the training along.

Gymnastic was practiced for a brief amount of time, Kali seeing it fit to do so on the simple basis that her daughter would easily be able to perform the many techniques that falls underneath that category. It also helped the child learn how to control her body, which will definitely help the child in future battles. Karma seemed to get the skills fairly quickly, but without much warning, Kali had the child back to practicing those punches and kicks. The training would stop for about an hour, the two emerging for dinner only to retreat back to the private room. Karma had immediately sat down, and the Himitsu could tell that the child was fairly tired. Seeing that they had trained hard and long, she decided that she wouldn’t work her child to the bone tonight, saving that for tomorrow and the day after that. So with a smile upon her face, she dismissed Karma, watching as the child left the premises before she too would head for bed.

1182 | 1050
Taijutsu [A1] -> Taijutsu [A3]

7Chapter II: Taijutsu. [PT] Empty Re: Chapter II: Taijutsu. [PT] Wed Jan 21, 2015 12:30 pm

Frost Princess

Frost Princess
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

K A R M A H I M I T S U

Karma wasn’t about to argue, she was tired and really couldn’t go on. She should fight through the fatigue, she knew that, but she would do that tomorrow when her mother decided to drag her out of bed before the crack of dawn. So bowed to her mother upon being dismissed, and dashed up those stairs without hesitation, knowing that her mother could decide to change her mind at any moment. Quickly she made her way down the many corridors of the estate, not caring rather or not she was loud, and she knew she was. The sound of her feet slapping against the floor echoed in her head, but she wasn’t concerned with waking anyone up. Those who dwelled within the estate were probably still up or just now going to bed, the only person she had to worry about waking up with Trinity, but that kid slept like the dead.

She stopped her run, walking now as she approached her room, flinging the door open and closing it softly behind her as she stepped in. Karma didn’t immediately collapse onto her bed, no she needed a shower and to change into some clean clothes before she went to sleep. So she went for a shower, discarding her clothes into the hamper before stepping underneath the warm sprays of water. She didn’t care that her hair got wet, too busy thinking about the training she had done today and the soreness she would probably feel tomorrow. Yet her mother wouldn’t pay any mind to her soreness, no, Karma’s mother would probably say that she needed to learn to fight through pain and soreness, father would likely agree with her.

She turned the water off, wrapping a towel around herself before stepping out of the shower, making her way to the closet, picking out her pajamas and putting them on after she dried herself off. She made sure to dry her hair as well, not wanting her pillow soaked before she climbed underneath the covers, closing her eyes as she collected as much sleep as possible.

1572 | 1500
Taijutsu [B1] -> Taijutsu [I3]

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum