Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter I: Katon.

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chapter I: Katon. Empty Chapter I: Katon. Sun Jan 11, 2015 12:13 am

Frost Princess

Frost Princess
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone;
K A R M A H I M I T S U
but if someone puts their hand on you, send them to the grave.

Chapter I: Katon. I3ypD2t

Her mother sat beneath the tree that was planted firmly in the corner of their large, private training grounds beneath the estate that the lived on. It was a befitting place for the woman who had taken time off work to help her unlock her first element, shadows casted over her mother’s figure, her body leaned up against the trunk of the tree as her brown eyes watched Karma carefully. Her mother was usually a hands on teacher, but not this time around, having simply given the child a piece of paper before opting to site beneath the tree. She hadn’t received any instructions of what should be done with the piece of paper, and by the looks on her mother’s face, the woman wasn’t going to tell her. Perhaps her mother wanted to see how well Karma could deduce, though she really couldn’t deduce much with limited information.

She had first tried examining the piece of paper, taking note of its appearance, white in color and rectangular in shape, as well as the texture, which was smooth. Yet nothing had been gained by this inspection, or at least nothing that she deemed important. The paper looked, felt, and smelt like any paper that would be used to write documents upon. It was rather flimsy, something she had noted during her initial investigation, but that could mean a lot of things. For one, the paper could be one suited for drawing or casual writing, the paper not being stiff enough for something like a painting or official documents. By the size of it, well it had to be a sample, but why her mother would give her a sample of a piece of paper that she used on a regular basis was beyond her.

So she turned to her thoughts, knowing that her mother wanted her to figure something out, and by god she would figure it out without the assistance of her mother. What could be a good reason for her mother to hand her a flimsy, white rectangular piece of paper to her? It had to be for a reason that she usually wouldn’t think of, but she wasn’t quite sure what it was. It had to be something that would definitely help her with elemental training or her mother wouldn’t had bothered handing over the paper, unless she was trying to be funny which she highly doubted. Her mother may be a playful individual in the company of her family, but that wasn’t the same when it came to training. So what else… she had it now, her mind finally putting the pieces together. Flimsy piece of paper cut in a rectangular shape that was white, it had to be chakra paper.

With a triumphant smile upon her face, her eyes would shift from the paper being held in the palm of her hand to that of her mother’s face, and she could tell that her mother knew that she had figured it out. She was of course the woman who saw all, heard all, and knew all, at least according to the rumors. Yet she had to voice the fact that she had figured it out. “Chakra paper.” She saw her mother nod as the words flew out her mouth, and when the woman made a simple motion with her hand, Karma knew that it was time to stream chakra through it. Eyes closed, mind cleared, and poured her chakra into the piece of paper, opening her eyes upon feeling heat upon her hand. The paper had lit itself on fire, the telltale sign of Karma’s first element being Katon.

0604 | 0500

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum