Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter V: New & Old Friends.

4 posters

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chapter V: New & Old Friends. Empty Chapter V: New & Old Friends. Wed Jan 21, 2015 11:57 am

Frost Princess

Frost Princess
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone;
K A R M A H I M I T S U
but if someone puts their hand on you, send them to the cemetery.

Chapter V: New & Old Friends. I3ypD2t

“Keita! Hurry up!” Karma called out, her voice echoing throughout the house, travelling down every corridor before it suddenly grew silent. She frowned slightly, listening for her cousin, who was a year younger than her, as she shoved her feet into a white pair of shoes. She was located near the entrance, sitting upon the floor as she tied her shoes up, wondering if Keita had gotten lost within the estate, went on ahead of her, or simply couldn’t hear her calling, either way, she was about to leave for the tea shop. She stood up, dusting nonexistent dirt from rear before swiping her bangs to the left, away from her eyes. “If you are still here, I am going on ahead!” she shouted, “if not… well than I’m an idiot for not noticing that you left.” She muttered, spinning on her heel as she took several steps towards the door. She twisted it, swinging the door open before exiting, closing it softly behind her.

Karma took a deep breath of fresh air, a smile spreading across her face as she left the lands that belonged to her somewhat large family, enjoying the warmth of the sun upon her skin. Yes, it was sunny today, a rare occurrence within Kirigakure, but one that was welcomed over rain or that of the usual mist. It would be a good day to train, or maybe even spar, but for the moment she needed to get to the tea shop. There was going to be a huge meet and greet between all the Genin, a way for them to get to know one another since they may work with one another in the future. She was very excited, for she would be able to see old classmates and meet new people, always a good thing. She may even meet that foreigner everybody has been talking about, the one who hailed from Kumo, though she knew there was a slim chance that he would show up.

With the sun up and shining brightly, the demeanor of the village seemed different. It seemed, livelier than usual, there being more people on the streets and children running amok, giving their parents a run for their money. Smiles were on the faces of the people, and they just seemed to be enjoying the nice day that the country was having. She would definitely enjoy this day, making sure it didn’t go to waste since she didn’t know when there would be another like it. Karma arrived at the tea shop, knowing immediately that a lot of people were within the establishment since it was rather loud, and only got louder as she entered. The chime of the bells signaling her arrival, she had been greeted immediately be her academy friends. They exchanged pleasantries and caught up on one another’s life, Karma excusing herself so that she may greet others, find her cousin and Kiyoko, and maybe order herself some food.

Yup, today was bound to be one filled with excitement.  

0503 | 0000

2Chapter V: New & Old Friends. Empty Re: Chapter V: New & Old Friends. Wed Jan 21, 2015 3:12 pm

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

"Eh, Suji, I'm going out to the tea shop, you're on watch duty." Ondori stood from his oaken branch seat and stretched before checking the time. Not much of the daylight had been burned away, not much at all, but Ondori was already feeling a bit sluggish, why was that? "Oh yeah." He mumbled remembering he had started putting in his time for lookout before the sun had even rose. His partner nodding and patting him on the back, the Chunin hopped casually off the branch and made his way to Kirigakure it was only a mile or two away and the teen was in no rush, so he walked. Today unlike other days since he had been out in the field as an operative so long, he had to dress formally for the occasion. A grey overlong shirt with a slightly deep v that many Kumogakure ninja wore, his white Chunin vest on the outside, onyx black shinobi pants that were decorated with two white "x's" around the knees, red bandage wrap on the shins, then his shinobi sandals. It was such an uncomfortable get up, sure the tightness of the clothing made movement feel more secure and lithe, but it also made him pretty hot. The weather would be something decent on a day I have to dress like a damn clown He thought to himself, with the Kirigakure village gates in sight.

At that, he perked up from his casual demeanor and put on a more professional front, he knew walking to the gates or around in the village like he: one belonged there was a no-no, and two was tired is also a big no. Readying the card he was given upon arriving his first day to the Village Hidden in the Mist, he was let through the gates no hassle and he gave both a bow in appreciation. No on the inside of the Hive, he moved at a brisk pace as he was told to many times by his Chunin peers alike and his superiors before he was sent on the journey. Along the rooftops, he had changed his plans, first he would head back to the hotel at which they were staying at and change into something more comfortable. Arriving he went to the room unlocked the door and began to dress himself more casually, but then it hit him. Maybe making a bit of extra ryo could be in order with so much daylight at his disposal. That said he dawned not his normal clothes, but those of a man known as Shige Miyamoto or loosely Shige.

He was quite the character, a detached soul and also a bit of a hysteric. His background gave him the occupation of a part time summoner who delivered the souls of the dead when cataclysmic events occurred, similar to the one not long ago when two mountains were converged together to crush a single man known as Judar Hikari. Shige was blessed with the opportunity to not only deliver the souls of the lost wildlife and killed animals in the altercation, but also he was told to send the soul of the traitor to the depths of hell. Now did Ondori know what he was doing? No, no he did not, but he knew how to play the Biwa and how to act as another person and that's what he'd do today.
Appearance:

Three hand seals and his medium for music Sutāshūtā was morphed into a black cloak to traverse the streets unhindered. Hood drawn, without a word said to him, he made it to the teashop with an unsettling chime welcoming him. A few young ninjas that were assumed to be no higher rank than Genin were already present in the establishment and a few other Kirigakure natives were as well. Seating himself at a table alone, he pulled his hood back revealing a messy push of hair cascading down to his shoulders and faint black rings underneath his eyes. The bags, being artificial and part of the character Shige. Waiting patiently with a light smile on his face he placed his hands on the table and entertained himself with twiddling thumbs.
Spoiler:

3Chapter V: New & Old Friends. Empty Re: Chapter V: New & Old Friends. Thu Jan 22, 2015 8:08 pm

Kiyoko

Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Kiyoko would be sitting under the Sakura tree at her home. Her brother loved to sit in the very same place but he was not in the village at the time to enjoy it. He had left her a note with no info other than he would be away for a few days. It was obvious that the girl wasn't new to the lack of info or the lack of notice. So, as she always did Kiyoko would cause no problems during the time of his departure and would keep his beloved tree company. Many people found it odd for the village to be peaceful for a few days, however they always knew it wouldn't last long. Kiyoko didn't mind to take a break from her havoc because it gave her more time to plan for her next big problem. It also kept her away from the people so they didn't have to see the worried look in her eyes that only came out after about the second day of her brothers departure.

There was one thing that the child had almost forgotten as she sat under this very tree wondering everything her brother was doing at the moment. She had almost forgotten that Karma had invited her to that boring tea shop she seemed to go to a lot with her mother. However when she did remember, Kiyoko didn't care that she might be late or that she had even forgotten. Sure, Kiyoko didn't mind taking some time out to be with Karma and have fun. It was just the fact that today there would most likely be many people out and Kiyoko didn't like to have to listen to their words. Most of the words were about her and the things she did. It made Kiyoko happy that she was being recognized but some of the things they spoke about her were quite rude. Nonetheless, the young Senju stood up and ent on her merry way.

Kiyoko walked throughout the streets of the village with a rather blank look on her face as she passed by people. As she got closer, the whispers became softer and as she got farther, the talking became louder. However, she tried to keep her mind on Karma and the tea shop. It had taken a bit of time but finally the girl made it to the small shop. She opened the door and heard the chiming of the bell. It had only been the second time and the child already despised the bell. The bell sounded making many people look her way and like always the whispers began. Kiyoko payed no attention though. Instead she looked around and spotted Karma. The young Senju would then walk up behind the child and tap her on the shoulder. "Hey there." Her voice would sound rather cheery and high pitched. Kiyoko sure hoped this would be fun.

4Chapter V: New & Old Friends. Empty Re: Chapter V: New & Old Friends. Sat Jan 24, 2015 9:09 pm

Keita

Keita
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

The light was barely piercing the blinds in a dark room, so when a young man opened his eyes, he thought for sure it was still very early in the morning. He lazily lifted his head, and a paper that he was writing on slowly peeled off of his forehead and drifted onto the desk he was at. Letting out a large yawn, Keita looked at the time on the clock that was hanging above his desk, and his eyes widened.

"Crap, I'm late!"

He had promised his cousin Karma that he would go to the tea shop with her today, as he was usually so busy with his own projects, he didn't really spend much time with his family, so he wanted to go there and have some fun. He was woken up by his cousin yelling to him that she was going to leave him, but he didn't really make out those words, and instead it was just the sound that had woken him up.

He hopped into the shower for a few moments, just to make sure he was a bit cleaner than he was, as he had stayed up almost all night again to study some manuals and medical cases. He was going to start working at the local hospital soon, so he had to make sure he was up to date on what was going on. He rubbed his forehead to get the ink from the paper he fell asleep on off of it, and it seemed like he was finally ready.

Hopping out of the shower, he dried off and quickly put on some clean clothes, which was a simple white, short sleeved shirt that had buttons running up it and a collar. He wore cream colored pants that went down a little bit passed his heel, so that when he put his shoes on, they almost touched the ground. He then hurried off to the tea shop.

As he reached the shop, it seemed that there were plenty of people already in the shop now, and he decided that he was going to find and apologize to Karma for being late. He found the table she was sitting at and walked over to her. There was another girl that Keita had seen around but didn't really talk to, tapping Karma on the shoulder. He smiled a bit, glad that his cousin had plenty of friends and that she wanted to invite him to the tea shop as well.

Keita would let the girl finish talking to Karma before actually walking over there.

"Heya Karma, sorry I'm late, was studying all night again."

He had an embarrassed smile on his face and rubbed the back of his head a bit in nervousness, and hoped that she wasn't too mad. He would wait until he was addressed before introducing himself.

5Chapter V: New & Old Friends. Empty Re: Chapter V: New & Old Friends. Sun Jan 25, 2015 11:47 am

Frost Princess

Frost Princess
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

K A R M A H I M I T S U

She walked about the establishment, dodging waitresses and customers alike as she went to find herself a place to sit. She had already checked the shop for her cousin and her teammate, but they weren’t here yet or she simply couldn’t spot them in the crowded place. She understood missing her cousin, the boy, despite being a year younger than her, was incredibly short. Or at least he was short to the female that was seven inches taller than he, and Karma certainly reminded him daily of his lack of height. There was never malicious intent behind her teasing, none whatsoever, it was simply for fun though sometimes at the expense of the victim’s feelings. She didn’t call her cousin short often, he didn’t need to be reminded on a regular basis that his growth was probably stunted, but when she did she was sure that it was out of fun. As for not seeing Kiyioko, well the older female was a little taller than her, like an inch or two, but Karma should definitely be able to spot her if she were within the building.

With neither of her very special companions within the building, Karma had decided that she would find herself a place to sit until their arrival, wanting to remain somewhat visible within the group of Genin both old and young. Upon finding a table that wasn’t surrounded by giggling girls, brooding boys, or jokesters, Karma would order herself a cup of tea as she waited the arrival of Kiyoko and Keita. All the while staring at a strange individual who sat at the table in front of hers. Her reason for staring? Simple enough, he look rather odd within the establishment, and somewhat tired. A person that people would certainly avoid due to appearance alone, but that wasn’t the same of Karma. She was about to rise from her seat and invite the strange boy to sit at her table or just take a seat in front of him, but Kiyoko arrived, stealing the attention of the Himitsu.

“Kiyoko-chan, welcome!” Karma exclaimed, smile spreading across her face as she motioned for the female to take a seat. “How are you?” she asked, though as the question left her mouth, she felt a tapping on her shoulder. She looked over her shoulder, seeing Keita, her younger cousin, standing behind her. Her smile grew wider, very happy that her cousin and Kiyoko had arrived. “I should had figured as much. You sure do like studying,” she said, voice upbeat and playful as she motioned for Keita to take a seat. “Kiyoko-chan, meet Keita-kun, my adorable younger cousin!” She chuckled before continuing, “Keita-kun, meet Kiyoko-chan, my cute but sharp-tongued teammate!”

“You two exchange pleasantries now, I am going to invite that single kid to join us for tea!”
She stated, voice filled with enthusiasm as she pointed at the boy she was talking to before rising from her chair and sauntered over to the boy’s table. “Hello,” she said upon arrival, waving her hand as a greeting, “I noticed that you were sitting by yourself and since you look like an interesting person, I wanted to ask if you would like to join myself and my companions. What ya say?”

0542 | 1045

6Chapter V: New & Old Friends. Empty Re: Chapter V: New & Old Friends. Mon Jan 26, 2015 12:02 pm

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Like a statue the man remained motionless, save for the twiddling of thumbs and his head nodding to an unheard rhythm. His focus was down to the center of his table and he waited to be served, but before he could be a young girl approached. She couldn't weigh more than a paper weight, shamelessly looking her frame up and down with semi-squinted eyes, his mouth opened, but no words emerged. Closing his mouth after the single second it was open a thoughtful expression captured his visage. Looking over to where he assumed the girl had come from, he looked back to her with a blank stare and nodded. Standing from his seat, he would follow where the girl lead him and cordially introduce himself. "Hello, I am Shige Miyamoto, but you all can call me Shige. Nice to meet you all." Looking to the nearest empty seat beside to whomever, he would sit with a smile and in silence as they would go about their business.

7Chapter V: New & Old Friends. Empty Re: Chapter V: New & Old Friends. Tue Jan 27, 2015 12:33 pm

Kiyoko

Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Kiyoko would smile as Karma greeted her. The child had learned to smile no matter how much she worried but she still couldn't rid herself of the look in her eyes. So, she would try to hide it by smiling with her eyes closed and keeping her attention on something else instead of making eye contact. When Karma asked how Kiyoko was, the Senju would blink and not say a word. She didn't know what to say and she didn't wish to tell the truth and she wouldn't have to. After a short few moments, another had appeared before the group. So as Karma greeted hihim, Kiyoko would slide into the side of the booth across from Karma but next to the wall.

Kiyoko would look to the boy as Karma introduced him. She had never seen him before but Karma claimed he was her cousin. Then, she would walk off as she told the two what she was doing. This would leave Kiyoko blinking at the boy. However she wasn't thinking of what to say to him or what he would say, she was thinking of what that long word Karma said meant. 'Presenteries? No that's not right. Peasent something?' The girl would think while she tapped on her temple as if that would help anything. Then, just like that she remembered the boy was there. "Oh. Oops. So, your name is Keita? I'm obviously Kiyoko. You can call me Kiyo if ya want." The girl would smile closing her eyes once again as she did so.

About this time, Karma would return with another person, who would introduce himself. Kiyo would blink as she looked at him and introduce herself. "Hello there stranger! I'm Kiyoko Senju! The best genin in this whole village. I've never seen you bebefore. You must be from... somewhere else. Anyway, you can call me Kiyo if ya want." The girl would say. She didn't care that she had just introduced herself she would do it ten thousand times back to back if you let her. Kiyoko loved to let people know who she was.

8Chapter V: New & Old Friends. Empty Re: Chapter V: New & Old Friends. Tue Jan 27, 2015 8:01 pm

Keita

Keita
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Keita was simply standing there, looking around the shop until Karma decided to introduce the girl she was talking to, and then left and said that the two should exchange pleasantries, and this left the girl simply blinking at Keita. He wondered if he had anything on his face, or something of the sort, but the girl suddenly introduced herself, reiterating what Karma said, and that he could call her Kiyo if he wanted to, and he took that as an invitation to call her that from now on. He bowed to her a little, and then decided to tell her his name, but before he could do so, another person Keita had never seen in the village before decided to join them, and he wondered who he was. He had a Biwa with him, which was a beautiful sounding string instrument that was really popular a while ago, and still sees play in that day and age, but it was just a rarer sight than he was expecting. He was hoping this man would eventually play them some music, but he didn't want to be rude.

He then remembered that he didn't introduce himself to the girl Kiyoko yet, so he felt that he needed to do that, and he might as well combine it with the introduction to this other random person as well, that introduced himself as Shige Miyamoto, and Keita bowed to him as well. He was wearing a less than normal outfit that day, but he liked the freedom that wearing a shirt without his usual vest gave him, and this was supposed to be a relaxing day. Keita made sure that no one was speaking, and then introduced himself.

"Hello, I am Furue Keita, wonderful to meet you Kiyoko and Miyamoto." Keita would then sit down with them, and would order some simple green tea with sugar. He just wanted some simple tea that day, as he was trying to relax. Ulong would have probably been better if he was doing something important that day, as it had a bit more caffeine than the green tea, and he thought about maybe having a second cup, and ordering a white tea, but he wasn't sure. There were a lot of types of tea that were floating around in his head, and he didn't really know if he had chosen the right one.

He decided to start up some small talk with the others in the group about how he was training.

"So, how is everyone doing? I just finished a mission walking some dogs, and one of them was bigger than me!" Keita couldn't help but keep glancing at the biwa, and he would most likely talk about the instrument in a little bit if the man didn't show it off himself, as he was just so curious about it, he had never heard it in person, he just knew random trivia about it.

9Chapter V: New & Old Friends. Empty Re: Chapter V: New & Old Friends. Thu Jan 29, 2015 1:09 am

Frost Princess

Frost Princess
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

K A R M A H I M I T S U

“Very good,” Karma said, grin upon her face as her brown eyes watched the boy rise from his seat. He may not have said anything, but she would take him standing up to be his answer and would thus turn around, back now facing the boy. She would think for a second before glancing over her shoulder, grin on her face still. “My name is Karma, by the way,” she said softly before her head shifted back to the table that she had left Kiyoko and Keita at. She began walking, her pace quick but her movements fluid, and upon arrival she would slid into her seat, allowing for the boy to introduce himself to her two companions before she watched him take a seat. Of course Kiyoko would proclaim herself as the best Genin within Kirigakure as she introduced herself. Keita’s followed her introduction; the younger boy’s being simple in nature but effective nonetheless. As for Karma, well she had already introduced herself; there was no reason to do so again, so she didn’t bother to.

She leaned back in her seat, smiling at all who sat around the table, though she was silently observing the newly dubbed Shige. She continued to observe him, though her attention would be snapped over to Keita, the boy having decided to break the silence that had descended upon the group, something that Karma hadn’t noticed. She chuckled softly as she sat up in her seat, a mischievious smile upon her face as she stared at her cousin. “That isn’t hard to imagine due to your short stature,” she jokingly said, chuckling once again. Was she afraid of hurting Keita’s feelings? No, not really since it was something that he should be accustomed to, Karma having poked fun of his height since she realized that she was seven inches taller than him. “I, for one, haven’t done anything of note since the team meeting,” Karma said, disappointment in her voice as she looked like she was about to pout, “I was really looking forward to countless hours of training, which wasn’t supervised by mother.” Her gaze shifted over to Kiyoko, “but… Kiyoko-chan and I should definitely do missions in the near future!” With those words said, she would allow for either Shige or Kiyoko to speak, noticing how her cousin glanced at an instrument that Shige had repeatedly.

“Hm. What kind of instrument is that?” She would ask after Kiyoko and Shige had answer Keita’s question.

0413 | 1458

10Chapter V: New & Old Friends. Empty Re: Chapter V: New & Old Friends. Fri Jan 30, 2015 3:47 pm

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Shige listened to the kid's converse, they weren't that much younger than him, but for some reason he still felt so much more older than them all. The pitch in their voices, their ranks, their very demeanor it was intoxicating and Shige couldn't get enough of the toxin. "It's a pleasure to meet you all." Shige dismissed the fact the boy, Keita, addressed him as Miyamoto it didn't matter much anyhow. "I'm doing well . . .been traveling a lot. Decided to settle down here for a few days, maybe a week." Shige would smile as he finished talking the the waitress approached to ask him for his order. "Vanilla almond tea please." Having his order taken the conversation was directed to him, more specifically his Biwa. "Ah this is Sutāshūtā. It's a biwa" He would gladly take the instrument off his back and hold it in such a way it could be seen by all the Kirigakure nin at the table. Aside from the music Ondori loved the art work that was emblazoned on the front of the string instrument. Was it much? No, it was very simple just one elongated tomoe shape on each side of the body of the biwa. "Perhaps I can share a tune once my tea arrives and I have a few sips. My throats been a bit sore adjusting to the weather of this land."

11Chapter V: New & Old Friends. Empty Re: Chapter V: New & Old Friends. Sat Jan 31, 2015 2:18 pm

Kiyoko

Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Kiyoko would blink as Keita introduced himself. She was sort of confused, which could be noticed considering the look on her face. 'Is his name Keita or Furue? Karma called him Keita. Why would he introduce himself with a different name? Maybe, he's one of those people that says their name backwards. I think brother does that sometimes. Yeah, that's probably it.' Kiyoko would think all these thoughts in her head. The girl wasn't too smart considering she never payed attention in the academy and only liked to cause trouble. So, she found herself questioning a lot of things. However, her mind would end it's questioning for a moment and listen as Keita spoke again. Then, Karma. Kiyoko would find herself giggling a little at the comment the girl had given him. They seemed pretty close and we're about the same age. Kiyoko wished that she had someone her age like that that she could joke with. Maybe, she could be like that with Karma, when they became closer friends.

Kiyoko would smile at Karma as she suggested doing missions sometime. "Ya sure!" The girl would say with a bit of excitement in her voice. Kiyoko loved to do missions and she loved to go on adventures. To Kiyoko, they are kind of the same thing but she thinks of them as different. Her eyes would then land on the one she had never seen before. 'Traveling?' Kiyoko would ask herself. However, it wouldn't last long in her head because she was able to speak. "Well, I did some training! I ran up a really tall tree! I started with my brother but then he had to leave so I had to do it myself. I haven't gotten up to the top yet though. That's it for me." Kiyoko would say with a short smile. The girls attention would then turn to the new person as he spoke about his instrument, which she hadn't noticed.

Kiyoko now stared at the instrument. She was actually rather curious to hear the sound it made so she would wait eagerly. The girl thought about all the different sounds it could make and started to tap her cheek as she did so.

12Chapter V: New & Old Friends. Empty Re: Chapter V: New & Old Friends. Sat Jan 31, 2015 7:30 pm

Keita

Keita
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Keita was listening to everyone speak, and was simply thinking about the biwa, because he had always wanted to learn to play an instrument, but he never really had the time between his intense training that he always did, and when he wasn't training his chakra or his body, he was studying intensely, so he sadly didn't really play music a lot. He had heard a biwa once in his life, but the person was using it like a guitar and singing along with it, and it was made out of some sort of maple or other soft wood, so it had a more abrupt and echoing sound. This biwa that the man had was most likely one that was used without singing to it, as it was made of what looked like died ivory.

"Hey I'm not that short! Also, I'll grow big and strong, you just watch."

Keita didn't say that with hateful overtones or anything, and simply smiled and stuck his tongue out at his cousin before chuckling a little bit.

Keita also wished he could travel, and he would probably do that eventually, when he could get some time off, as he wanted to see everything the ninja world had to offer. Still, Keita simply smiled and nodded when appropriate, he liked to show respect to his elders, he the man with the biwa was definitely his elder, so he would let the man finish talking before he would speak again.

"Ahh, good job Kiyoko, when I first tried the tree climbing training, I almost broke my ankle, haha."

Keita would say this in response to Kiyoko saying that she had climbed a tree. Keita wasn't one to brag, and was a very humble young man, as his uncle had taught him to be, and so he would try not to mention that he was almost a chuunin. Still, he was glad that he advanced so far, and he could have a bit of a breather before continuing. He was aiming to become a jounin before or at the age of sixteen, that was his current goal. For that, he would most likely need to start training like crazy.

The man said when his tea came, he wouldn't mind playing them a tune, and Keita's eyes lit up, and he couldn't really contain himself, and he was going to ask the man about the biwa.

"Excuse me, is that a biwa that's used for gagaku? I see that the plectra is bonded right into the neck, and it also has the small tomoe shaped plectras as well. What is the material of the fret? Is that dyed ivory, or is that a harder wood, like ebony or boxwood? Sorry, I just love learning about things, and I've never seen an instrument like this played live."

Keita's excitement for the musical instrument couldn't really be contained, and he was happy, because the waitress would come back with their tea at this time and then ask the two other young ladies if they wanted anything.

13Chapter V: New & Old Friends. Empty Re: Chapter V: New & Old Friends. Mon Feb 02, 2015 12:38 am

Frost Princess

Frost Princess
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

K A R M A H I M I T S U

“Pfft.” Was the only thing heard from Karma in response to Keita’s retort, brown eyes watching as he stuck his tongue out at her, something that caused her to giggle softly. Her gaze would shift from Keita to Kiyoko, flashing a smile at the child, “than that’s settled, Kiyoko-chan.” She would lean back against the chair, causing the front legs to slightly hover off the ground before snapping back down, eyes snapping over to Shige as he had answered her question. “That shall be wonderful,” Karma said, very pleased that the boy had offered to play them a song though only after he had a drink. Her attention would then turn back to Keita, chuckling as her cousin asked the foreign boy questions about his instrument. People said that Karma had a thirst for knowledge, key word being had, but Keita definitely beat her in that category. Sure, there were things that she wanted to know as well as things that she questioned, but she didn’t actively seek out the answers to questions that plagued her thoughts, unlike Keita. But that was just her. She remained quiet, only breaking her silence upon the waitress arriving with her order which was a plate of dango.

0204 | 1662

14Chapter V: New & Old Friends. Empty Re: Chapter V: New & Old Friends. Thu Feb 05, 2015 8:02 pm

Rooster

Rooster
Kiri Chunin
Kiri Chunin

Shige listened with a smile as his head turned back and forth listening and watching the kids converse and pick with each other. It was nice to see the Village Hidden in the Mist wasn't as hostile as it was chalked up to be. All of the Genin were said to bare sharpened razor fangs of the Demon Zabuza Momochi and eat the flesh of those that didn't remotely muster up to the standards of a shinobi, but this place seemed just like any other village. Well at least like Kumogakure that is. Shige had yet to explore and visit other villages, but he planned to whether it be on his own accord or on the command of his Kage like this visit was. Ball back in his court of conversation, his eyes had unknowingly fallen to the table in thought of his missions and other work related things. Looking up in a slight daze before the glaze on his eyes phased away, he found his eyes locked on the babbling boy. Speaking on and on and on and on, Shige couldn't help but cover his mouth with a sleeve of his cloak as he lightly chuckled with squinted eyes. "A soul full of questions, such a healthy thing to see. Well to answer your queries . . ." Shige cleared his throat as the waitress arrived and he silently thanked her for his tea. Taking a sip he let the hot liquid soothe and clear his throat. Oh how good it felt, two hands on the cup he relished in the moment and the feeling of bliss, before he noticed the spot light was still on him. "Oh my apologies hehe. No this isn't used for Gagaku . . . at least not yet. I haven't earned such an honor yet, as of now I work as a shaman of sorts and deliver souls of the dead to the world beyond this one." His face was unaltered and showed no signs of this being a joke. Did Ondori believe in such things however? No, no he did not, but Shige did. "Fo all your other questions . . . such information is irrelevant." He made a small smile with such a statement then proceeded to sip his tea and clear his throat once more. "Forgive me if I mess up . . ." Standing with Sutāshūtā in both his hands, he moved to a more spacious area in the tea shop where it seemed to be open for things such as karaoke. The stage was merely six inches off the floor if that, a great height for Shige since he didn't like high stages much. "Hello I am Shige Miyamoto." He spoke to the customers in the tea shop some paid him attention others glanced then went back to their business. And accompanying me will be, Shige Miyamoto." Sitting down, he place Sutāshūtā in his lap then formed the clone seal creating a replica of himself with Sutāshūtā in its lap as well. Splitting the stage, Shige took Sutāshūtāin his hands ready to play while his clone let the instrument lay in it's lap. A few eerie practice strings and Shige felt as if the whole atmosphere had darkened and he had entered a trance like state. As if it took no effort at all he began his set and for precessions his clone tapped on the boxwood of Sutāshūtā's body with it's thumbs and palms at times.

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum