Shinobi Gaiden RP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Shinobi Gaiden RP

I forgot my password

Latest topics

» Hey
by Kidbushido Tue Oct 20, 2020 2:25 am

» Unknown Lands RP : Naruto RP!
by K Sun Feb 23, 2020 3:16 pm

» Ninja Revolution
by Roku Thu Nov 05, 2015 12:46 am

» Shinobi World War
by Shinsui Fri Oct 02, 2015 11:52 am

» Sooo...
by Kidbushido Sat Aug 15, 2015 12:00 am

» Yasuo Updates
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:31 am

» The Last Bloom (-Done-)
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Sei Natsume
by Conceited Thu Aug 06, 2015 9:30 am

» Igrec Uchiha
by Ryan Tue Aug 04, 2015 7:49 pm

Story
It's been five generations after the first war between Samurai and Shinobi. The five villages were founded shortly after and there has never been a war between them. Until now, all five villages have been off limits to the outside world, however the gates have been opened and ninja were allowed to travel between. But suddenly, kage are falling ill and no one knows who's behind it. The Hokage and Raikage both lie in comatose state, awaiting an answer as to what put them there.
Event Listing

You are not connected. Please login or register

Chapter IV: Iryō Ninjutsu. [PT]

Go down  Message [Page 1 of 1]

1Chapter IV: Iryō Ninjutsu. [PT] Empty Chapter IV: Iryō Ninjutsu. [PT] Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:40 am

Frost Princess

Frost Princess
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

Be peaceful, be courteous, obey the law, respect everyone;
K A R M A H I M I T S U
but if someone puts their hand on you, send them to the cemetery.

Chapter IV: Iryō Ninjutsu. [PT] I3ypD2t

Being a medic was hard, learning medical techniques wasn’t something she was doing at the moment, but she knew that would come so long as she continued to study the art of Iryō Ninjutsu. She would had gone to her mother to learn the art if her mother had it, but since the woman didn’t and was unable to do so, something about her body not being capable of learning several arts, she had gone to the only other place she could think of, the Kirigakure hospital. “If one wants to learn the art of Iryō Ninjutsu, one should start at the hospital, where there are nurses and doctors there that would be willing to help.” Kali had told Karma before sending the eldest child of the household off to the hospital. She didn’t need directions, having made it her business to know the locations of every important establishment in case there was ever an emergency. She had also gone there when all her siblings were born, as well as when one of her academy friends had been hospitalized. Karma doesn’t remember the reason for her friend’s hospitalization, but she did remember keeping the female company for the duration of her stay.

She walked down the familiar streets of the village, paying no mind to what lied in front of her since she could navigate around the village blindfolded. It was a requirement to her, knowing the village like the back of her hand that’s, and it sure did come in handy. The streets were sparsely populated at the moment, adults at work and children in school, the few that were walking the streets were unemployed or had the day off, though not a lot of people had Tuesday off.

Anyway, she continued to walk down those quiet streets, contemplating rather or not people would truly want to teach her the arts of Iryō Ninjutsu. She knew it was amongst the most difficult if not most difficult thing to learn, require perfect chakra control and concentration or one could risk killing their patient. She knew that, having read it somewhere as well as having been told so when she had attended the academy, the institution having briefly gone over the various specialties one had access to and could gain mastery in so long as they dedicated themselves to it and had a good teacher. Though the teacher part was an option, Karma having heard about a lot of people who learned Iryō Ninjutsu without anyone’s guidance, though most of these people had perfect chakra control and concentration to begin with.

Now she wasn’t saying that her chakra control was complete crap, she had learned to control her chakra with ease when she decided to learn Genjutsu, Iryō Ninjutsu would just take her chakra control to another level, but at the moment she was good in that respect. Karma could probably learn Iryō Ninjutsu alone so long as she had books to learn from, but Karma wanted somebody to teach her since they could tell her rather or not she was doing something right, and a book didn’t cut it. She thought about these things as she walked down that road, only bringing herself out of her reveries when she arrived at the hospital ten minutes later. She stood before the large white building, slight frown upon her face as she brushed her bangs away from her eyes. With a sigh, she entered the building, heading straight for the desk, catching the attention of the nurse who sat behind it.

“Welcome to the hospital, how may I help you?” she said.

0600 | 1500

2Chapter IV: Iryō Ninjutsu. [PT] Empty Re: Chapter IV: Iryō Ninjutsu. [PT] Wed Jan 21, 2015 7:41 pm

Frost Princess

Frost Princess
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

K A R M A H I M I T S U

They granted her wish, there really wasn’t a valid reason why they would had turned her away, well besides being busy perhaps. She had been placed in a class with others who wished to learn the same art as herself, ages ranging from thirteen to fifty, Shinobi to civilians, and anything else that may be in-between. She had managed to catch glimpses of children who had been in her class, but she hadn’t considered the ones present to be her friends, though she did greet them along with the rest of the room. It was not in her nature to not show some sign of respect, and kindness was simply apart of her nature. She didn’t hold a conversation with any within the room, sliding into her seat, which was two rows from the front, and fixated her brown eyes on the board. She took note of the class-like vibe the room gave off, as well as the physical representation of the human skeleton, and a drawn picture of the human body upon the black board.

She stayed silent, eyes roaming around the room as she idly tapped the table before her, taking note of the items upon the white surface as well as the one who sat next to her. Karma’s mind would only stop deciphering everything within the room upon a woman wearing a white coat walking into the room, blonde hair tied into a messy bun and green eyes that seemed to evaluate all within the room. When she was done with her observation, she placed the clipboard upon the desk that was situated at the front of the room before the chalkboard, heals clicking on the floor as she made her way to the board. Slender fingers picked up the lone piece of chalk, and quickly, but elegantly, she wrote out her name as she spoke. “I am Dr. Arisu,” she said, turning sharply so that she was now facing the class, “and I welcome you to my class.”

She tapped her fingers on the desk, “over the course of the week, I shall be teaching you the basics of Iryō Ninjutsu. I know you all have your personal reasons for learning it, but whatever they may be, I do not care.” She suddenly stopped tapping the desk, the woman looking over the class once more whilst Karma continued to observe her. “Today, we shall be reviewing the human body, something that you all should had learnt somewhere, but typically the academy,” said the woman, donning a frown upon her otherwise youthful face. “Any questions?” Arisu asked, though Karma could tell that the words of the woman didn’t mean people should start asking questions. It seemed like all within the room got that, and so a smile crossed the woman’s face, muttering ‘good’ before her attention was turned to the chalkboard, and she began the first lesson of the week. And though Karma already knew about the stuff being reviewed, everybody should, but that was of no matter.

1102 | 1500

3Chapter IV: Iryō Ninjutsu. [PT] Empty Re: Chapter IV: Iryō Ninjutsu. [PT] Fri Jan 23, 2015 11:49 am

Frost Princess

Frost Princess
Kiri Genin
Kiri Genin

K A R M A H I M I T S U

She may have only had the class for a week, but she had certainly learned a lot, Arisu having crammed just about enough basic knowledge, and a few advanced techniques, to get the entire class started on their career. The first day had been boring in the opinion of Karma, the class spending a good three hours on the human body before they were dismissed for the day. She had thoughts of turning to her thoughts whilst the woman droned on, but when she had seen somebody rudely awakened with a thick ruler, she decided that it wouldn’t be a good idea. They had been dismissed after three hours, and upon returning home she had done well to inform her mother and father of how things went, and though she wanted to complain, she prevented herself from doing so.

The next day she had gone to the hospital for class she found out that they would be dissecting some frogs, something that she didn’t understand but went along with anyways. The frogs were already dead, prepped on their tables as everyone entered. Of course someone had asked why the frogs were dead and Arisu had immediately stated that the hospital’s administration didn’t condone animal cruelty. The way she had said it had the Himitsu thinking that if the woman could, that she would definitely have the class do something with live frogs, but again she didn’t say anything as she slid into her seat. Of course the woman had shown the class how to perform the operation, some taking notes, some listening intensely, whilst others weren’t listening at all. Karma was amongst the ‘listening intensely’ group. When she had finally be allowed to proceed with the operation on her own, she found it somewhat difficult to keep a steady hand. Some finished before her, some finished after her, but she definitely hadn’t finished first. Once their work had been graded, she got a ninety, they were dismissed and Karma went and told her parents about her day.

The third, fourth, fifth and sixth day was all about healing, Arisu bringing fish in so that the class may practice. It smelled, well fishy, and with the amount within the class room, the scent was overwhelming, but she had to suck it up and heal the creature before it died. A lot of fish had died during the class, Karma having personally killed three of them, all by accident, and all because she had forced too much or too little chakra into the poor animal. She wasn’t completely sure how many her classmates had killed, but she knew that somebody had killed ten fishes, just not who. They spent three hours on that for the mentioned days. Before they had been dismissed on the sixth day, Arisu had made it known that tomorrow was the last class and exams were on that day. If people wanted to pass her class, they had to flawlessly heal whatever was put in front of them, and thus advised people to practice. And Karma took that advice.

The seventh day was of course exams, first was the knowledge test and the next would be the healing test. To keep things short, she passed both, a hundred on the knowledge test and a eighty-seven on healing. Now geared with medical knowledge, Karma exit that white building with the fundamental skills that she needed to practice Iryo Ninjutsu.

1672 | 1500

Sponsored content

Back to top  Message [Page 1 of 1]

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum